• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Beauty And The Senior (rated: 7.8)

Roald

I can set my own custom title!
Latest review, 2022-06-10 05:03:08
This is one of the best sites for guys who love watching older dudes fucking hot young babes. Beauty and the Senior is leading in this niche and only here you can see smoking hot young babes getting railed by horny old guys. Older videos are in Full HD quality and the newest ones are in 4K so you can enjoy watching them on your big-screen TV. There are photo galleries available also, and short clips too.

Read the complete review or visit Beauty And The Senior directly

Older review, 2015-07-27 07:07:06
For an unusual kink, BeautyAndTheSenior.com makes things swing. It features the intergenerational kink, with old dudes banging young honeys. Those honeys are the main draw, along with seeing them take cock that's been around since WW2. The site has gotten better since my last look at it, with an improved viewing experience. It could still use some minor sorting tool improvements, but that's a minor inconvenience. I've seen a few of this sort of site, and this is probably the best of the genre. I give it the FO Seal of Approval.

Read the complete re-review or visit Beauty And The Senior directly

Older review, 2013-09-23 01:53:16
Beauty and the Senior has good points and then some that are not so good. The good probably outweighs the bad, largely because of the strong European talent that is featured here (and I'm talking about the girls, not the geezers). The premise is also well done. However, the navigation is weak, and the viewing options are a drag. There is a nice amount of content, and the price isn't too bad, so if seeing young girls hooking up with old men is your thing, then I'd say this is a good option for you.

Read the complete re-review or visit Beauty And The Senior directly

Older review, 2007-10-30 09:12:09
As well as the high quality videos and photo sets featuring younger babes and older guys in full hardcore action, you'll also find a section called 'Live' which gives you access to tons more xxx videos featuring more hot teens having sex, so it's safe to say you'll always find something new to watch inside BeautyAndTheSenior.com. Full membership is $28.28 for 30 days, the best deal is $77.88 for 90 days.

Read the complete review or visit Beauty And The Senior directly

Last edited by a moderator:

freeones_regina

Administrator

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
Warning added : IMCBILL.COM

[NOBABE]1 pre-checked cross sale above the join button[/NOBABE]