• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FreeOnes Things, Stuff and Updates (19 Oct 2020)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
Just wanted to give a small update on where we are with some of the things mentioned at the end of the last FreeOnes Things, Stuff and Updates post from Sept 29.

Download videos now available for logged in members! That's right, you can now go to any video and hit the download button. For now, downloading is free and you download the original file. Once the credit system is introduced, some videos might have a cost to download.

Made some fixes to the FreeOnes Search page. You probably saw a small questionnaire some weeks ago when you went to the Search page. We took all the feedback about the search and implemented changes for some things pointed out the most. We're working on improving it further but some of the complaints aren't those simple, quick fixes.

FreeOnes GIF Page update... I now have a version of the GIF section that I can play with and test. We're working on getting the media handling tied into the system and fixing a few things that aren't working quite right. I'm hoping that I can open this up before the end of the month and you can upload GIFs to your heart content. I might even be moved to create a few contests next month involving GIFs......

Known issues...

An issue that we know of is that some people unsubscribe from the daily new link mailer but continue to receive emails. IF you actually clicked unsubscribe (within the last week) or went to your profile and unchecked the preference to receive emails and are still getting them....... please, please, please forward the email you received to webmaster@freeones.com so we can debug. I know it's annoying but we can fix it faster if we get these mails forwarded instead of taking shots in the dark!

That's pretty much it for now. We have a lot more going on, but it's all behind the scenes right now. After the GIF page is uploaded the next big changes you'll start seeing is to the babe sections (like being able to choose how you view babe measurements..... metric or freedom units).

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Update on a gif page, cap'n?

Working on it. While I'm at it, let me test one out.

288394188a90ea3c8c46db25866e0808e97a6e59.gif

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
Update on a gif page, cap'n?

Hopefully the "final" version has been pushed for me to test. Once it's good, I'll have minions go forth and seed the GIFs and then we'll open it to the world.

BE AWARE.... If the gif doesn't belong to the content of one of the 797 channels we have on FreeOnes so far (unfortunately, solo babe sites aren't included right now, baby steps) then it can't be uploaded. https://www.freeones.com/channels This is to try to keep legal complaints to a minimum.

Gumbodick McRibbentrop

Closed Account
Hopefully the "final" version has been pushed for me to test. Once it's good, I'll have minions go forth and seed the GIFs and then we'll open it to the world.

BE AWARE.... If the gif doesn't belong to the content of one of the 797 channels we have on FreeOnes so far (unfortunately, solo babe sites aren't included right now, baby steps) then it can't be uploaded. https://www.freeones.com/channels This is to try to keep legal complaints to a minimum.
👍

KimoraKlein

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
I don't know what's going on with the new FreeOnes (I was last on here in like 2013), but I don't have "permissions" to post in certain threads and I get errors whenever I try to attach something or post inline pics (jpg). Frustrating. :confused:

leftypa

PSA: Masturbation causes blindness
Petra:

I don't know if anyone has brought this to your attention before.
But when your in the PROFILE SECTION the "Home" button doesn't seem to be connected.
ScreenShot001.jpg