• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] Kirsten Price - Strokejobs

Swedishguy33

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
Hi

I am looking for a scene Kirsten Price did with her husband Barret Blade.
It is a old clip and the site was called Strokejobs a handjob site.
Does anyone have it?

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Newbies ... you ask the stupidest questions. A scene from a long ago defunct website? No way. And even if we did have the scene stored on an external hard drive ... there's no way we'd be able to get it to you. You can't do PM/DMs with members here. Then again, we can't share content. It would get both groups of people banned. The requester and the person who has the content.

I looked in the wayback machine from 2006 ... web.archives.org - what came up was an old bangbros.com site called tugjobs.com around the same time frame. Similar but different. Nothing with Miss Price appears in the promotional materials. So you can figure that BangBros did not buy the content. You also have to remember that Kirsten was working for Steve Orenstein's Wicked Pictures exclusively for a very short time in 2005 after her Hawaiian Tropic appearances when she first started out.

Kirsten Price was married to Barrett Blade for just a year and a half. We're talking 2004 to 2006. She's been married to Keiran Lee for over ten years now.

Last edited: