• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] Need help identifying scene

sputnik_uk

I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?
Hi

I need help identifying a scene that I saw years ago, probably the early to mid 2000's.

I was reminded of the scene recently when I saw a clip of Lorena Sanchez in Boy Fucks Girl 2, and I was convinced that the girl in the scene that I am looking for was her too. However I've searched high and low for it but I can't seem to find it. I'm beginning to think it's not Lorena Sanchez!

What I do remember about the scene is that the girl was wearing white panties and white ruffle ankle socks, possibly with red ribbon on them, or she might have had red ribbons in her hair. She kept the panties and socks on. The clothing very much had the vibe of the image below…

https://i.******/gtshjDB/Screenshot-2020-06-21-at-18.jpg

It was quite a hot scene, I think it started upstairs in a house and they were defiantly fucking on the floor at one point, quite possibly a beige carpet.

It's a bit of a long shot but someone might know what I'm looking for. As I said I was convinced it was Lorena Sanchez so maybe think along those lines looks wise - teen, latina etc. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: