• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why panty is not removed on her nude body?

rascaldog_fan

FreeOnes is pumping through my veins!
The model Mercedes Khani is beautiful and looking at the three nude pics, I don't understand why panty is still on her leg. Is that some indicaton about the model?.. breaking my head.. Any serious thoughts?

iB3cXcda_o.jpg
d1yxYF0d_o.jpg
3HXPHsCp_o.jpg

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I have no idea. The photographer may have suggested it. To get an answer, you'll need to ask J. Stephen Hicks. Unfortunately, he's deceased. Passing away on February 8, 2013.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Not knowing what the photographer suggested here and since we cannot ask him, I'm kind of at a loss as to why her panties are moved over to the side. Hicks usually will get the girl comfortable enough to start masturbating. Maybe that is what is intended here. Having her panties half off was just a side note. And as the photoshoot continued, her panties were ignored and they were never removed.

Anyway, that's J. Stephen Hicks' trademark: Upclose pictures of her pussy, and her clit.

Are there any pictures of her nude standing up? Most likely, the panties would have been fully removed when she stands up.

Why the interest in her panties? On. Off. Who cares?

Enjoy the pictures as they are.

Last edited:

Bluejaye

I still don't know what I am doing
What I'm wondering is, in the big mad world of naked ladies does it matter? You still got to see what they were at one time covering.

Fascinating enough direction for you Steve? Or should I have went off in a batshit crazy tangent?

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Makes it look like she’s so eager for cock she doesn’t completely remove her panties. I like it and her too. Much more heat than methodically removing clothing then folding and stacking them neatly like employees from The Gap.

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
It's hard to say without seeing the entire set of photos. Perhaps this was the beginning of the shoot and she just hasn't completely removed them yet. She's also wearing her shoes. I suppose it's also possible that these particular pictures could have been some sort of request from some of the members of the site that they're featured on. It's also quite possible that the shoot was specifically a panty type of shoot, but also having her nude as well. I really don't know.

rascaldog_fan

FreeOnes is pumping through my veins!
I did some search with my little knowledge on internet and found these pics are from ddgirls.net or digitaldesire.com. A member posted a link that has 117 pics total in the site but that link is dead. Another forum I got 47 pics of this beautiful babe.
In all the pics of 47 she is not removing panty completely. । am yet to see other 70 pics missing. Hope someone will share but no idea how to get that..

I am suprised what made her in mind to keep that white panty in all the pics
14780_10068_b_24_468lo.jpg
14779_10068_b_23_568lo.jpg
14778_10068_b_22_441lo.jpg
14791_10068_c_11_386lo.jpg
bvasu66-wscrt-0011a2.jpg
th_14789_10068_c_09_455lo.jpg
14803_10068_c_23_423lo.jpg

14785_10068_c_05_573lo.jpg
14783_10068_c_03_537lo.jpg
14783_10068_c_03_537lo.jpg