• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

244 Votes

rascaldog_fan

FreeOnes is pumping through my veins!
Updated profile..

Measurements: 34C-25-35
Height: 5'6''
Off-Season Weight: 128 lbs
On-Season Weight: 120 lbs
Hair: brown
Eyes: brown
Ethnicy: Persian

Fitness Competitions:
May 2006 - NP, IFBB European Championships in Viterbo, Italy - Figure
April 2006 - 2nd place NBBF/IFBB Dutch Championships (Nationals) - Fitness
May 2005 - 13th place IFBB European Championships in Yalta, Ukraine - Figure
April 2005 - 2nd place NBBF/IFBB Dutch Championships (Nationals) - Fitness
March 2005 - 1st place NBBF/IFBB Open Eemsmond Cup (Emerald Cup) - Fitness

Television:
Local TV show 'Enjoy TV' - Guest - Interview about my fitness and modeling career
Hawaiian Tropic Peagant Special - Winner South California - MTV

Catalogue:
Colleen Kelly Designs - Swimwear - 2005 collection

Magazines:
Ironman magazine December 2006 – Olympia expo coverage
Flex magazine June/July 2006 – Contest coverage
Sport en fitness May/June 2006 – Contest coverage
NPC magazine April/May 2006 – Arnold Classic expo/after-party coverage
Panorama Magazine (Holland&Curacao) - 4 page spread, interview and centerfold poster - June 14-21, 2006 - On stands now!
Female Magazine (Holland) - Special Feature: Star & Looks - Nov/Dec 2005
Flex Magazine (Holland) - IFBB Dutch Championships Contest coverage - Aug/Sept 2005
Female Magazine (Holland) - IFBB Dutch Championships Contest coverage - July/Aug 2005
Sport & Fitness Magazine (Holland and Belgium) - IFBB Dutch Championships Contest coverage - July/Aug 2005
Flex Magazine (Holland) - Open Eemsmond Cup contest coverage - June/July 2005
Sport & Fitness Magazine (Holland and Belgium) - Open Eemsmond Cup contest coverage - May/June 2005
Female Magazine (Holland) - Open Eemsmond Cup contest coverage - May/June 2005
Sport & Fitness magazine (Holland and Belgium) - Cover - March/April 2005

Contests:
Winner Fitness Competitor of the Week - www.bodybuilding.com
Hawaiian Tropic Peagant - Winner South California 2004 - Hawaiian Tropic co.

Appearances:
IFBB Euro Elite Champions Tour - Kiev, Ukraine - June 2-4, 2006
FIBO - Essen, Germany - 2006
Arnold Classic - Columbus, Ohio - March 3-5, 2006
FIBO - Essen, Germany - 2005
One hour radio Interview (my fitness and modeling career ) - Branding Radio - Oct. 2005
Hot Import Nights - Miami, Florida - December 2004

Education:
AFPA Certified Personal Trainer
College of Amsterdam - Commercial Economics - 1 year various classes
InHolland College Amsterdam - Psychology - 1 year various classes'
South Amsterdam College - High school at HAVO level (Dutch system, stands for graduating at higher level)

Skills/Hobbies
Weight lifting, Modeling, Writing, Computers, Fitness, Swimming, Club Dance, Cycling, Billiards, Cooking, Traveling, Outdoor Activities, Studying and playing with my little Chihuahua doggy Lady.

rascaldog_fan

FreeOnes is pumping through my veins!
Mercedes talks about her self from old site www.mercedes-khani.com,

I was born in Amsterdam, Holland on February 2, 1984. My parents had come from Persia in 1981, shortly after the Shah (the king) was killed and the new regime took over the beautiful, wealthy and free Persia and turned it into "The Islamic Republic Of Iran". This is the same regime that still has power over Iran today. My father was a business man who traveled through Europe at the time and as he and my mom met (when she was traveling through Europe as well) and got married, Europe was where they stayed to build up their lives together. I grew up in Amsterdam and had lived there all my life. I am bi-lingual, I speak both the language of Iran, which is Farsi and the language of Holland, which is Dutch. I learned to speak English at school. I was raised with both the European open minded culture and the Persian culture of courtesy and manners, class, hospitality towards others and great respect towards the elder and the wiser. This is what shines through my pictures as well..
During high school I was active in local modeling, after high school was when I began to get into fitness. I finished high school on HAVO level. In Holland we have a different schooling system, we have high school in levels of difficulty. VBO being the lowest, followed by MAVO for medium, HAVO for the higher level and VWO preparing you to go straight to university. After graduating high school in 2002, I went straight to college and studies psychology for one year. I was very interested in psychology to learn more about myself, about how the human mind works and how to be able to positively influence this to help other people in their lives. But after studying psychology for a year I realized that even though I was highly interested in psychology, I didn't want to make it my full time career. And besides that, I couldn't keep my focus on studying at that time. I had a very strong feeling of wanting to travel around and explore the world, putting more focus on my modeling career and getting more into my fitness lifestyle. I wanted to follow my heart, live life by the day and let the wind carry me to where ever I needed to go. And so I did.. I realized that I had to do this to find peace with myself and carry on with my studies later on. So I took a pause from the student life to put more time into my modeling career, I took a dive into the world of fitness and glamour and was curious to see what would come out of all of this. And what better place to do this than in America? This is when you met me.. This is when I started working with photographers in America, doing professional modeling and started getting exposed in the media.
In early summer of 2004 I took my first three month trip to America. I was going to stay for three months. I traveled from Los Angeles to San Francisco, San Diego, Phoenix, San Jose, Miami Beach, South Beach and Fort Lauderdale, all to work with the best photographers in town and to have fun visiting these nice places. I had a wonderful experience traveling around and exploring each new city I visited and had a great time working with the photographers who all had a special eye in photography in their own unique way. I love to have great artists as professional photographers capture images of me to see in the results how they all define beauty in a different way. During my three month trip I had worked with several photographers and things are really looking up for me. I am rather new in the modeling world and I didn't work with just anyone, so i'm not published "everywhere". In the short time that I have been modeling I have already accomplished working with several great celebrity photographers and companies and there are prosperous things happening in the near future that you will be hearing about. This is only the beginning..