• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Freeones Forum - The Free Sex Community

ban-one
ban-one
You're welcome, and thanks for the Fab-5 love (y) Yes, I see. Now I have to rethink what I was gonna say :)
Reactions: sj1
sj1
sj1
You are welcome. Stupid question, when did Miss Hybrid do a video riding a sybian reading names, was that on her website?
ban-one
ban-one
It was 2014, in celebration of her Miss Freeones win. She drew names of all of us who voted for her, & the winner got a free month sub to her site, if I remember correctly. I know all the rest of us got the video, but I don't remember how. It probably is still on her site. We also all got a personal pic:
MissH FreeOnesThankYouPics028.jpg
  • Love
ban-one
ban-one
And having a little trip down memory lane, Mandy made a "thank you" vid for her Best OCSM win, thanking the Freeones' staff, Miss Hybrid, the other ladies supporting her, and me by username :cool:
  • Love
sj1
sj1
That was 2 great moments by 2 classy ladies. Really cool and sweet of them to do that. Glad you got to experience both. Thank you for sharing. 🤛
ban-one
ban-one
🤜
I'm trying to see if Mandy still has her vids and if she'll post them on her site, because they're not available anywhere at the moment

Also, thanks for all the likes and loves last night (y)
sj1
sj1
You are welcome and I appreciate it but no need to worry about it unless you do not have it and would like to see it again. :)
ban-one
ban-one
I have them, and I'd think she'd post them eventually anyway. And there's the nice bonuses of immortalizing me on her site, and they'd be available for the 10-year anniversary in 2024 :cool:
  • Love
ban-one
ban-one
Funnily enough, my copy of Miss Hybrid riding her sybian while reading all our names has decided it doesn't want to have audio :(
  • Love
sj1
sj1
Well hopefully you get it working again.