• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A nightmare for every wannabe plumber

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
While it's not something I like to do, I will if it's in my realm of doability, which ends, when the pipe enters cement, or leaves the walls of the structure. I look at it like a giant puzzle, with consequences for slackardly efforts. Plus I do know a couple of plumbers, and they give up the tips and tricks all tradesman have, but you rarely hear, Now electricity, that I think twice about. I'll change a switch or outlet, but that's about all.

assari

God damn it, Baconsalt!
While it's not something I like to do, I will if it's in my realm of doability, which ends, when the pipe enters cement, or leaves the walls of the structure.
An amateur plumber will do wisely if he finds out before he starts doing repairs where is the main water switch.

The man who appeared on the video apparently didn’t know where the main circuit breaker was or he didn’t realize the leak would have stopped right away if it had been plugged in.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
In my city, I would guess all cities in the U.S., that valve is at the street, and you have to make an appointment to have it turned on and off. You don't own it, and if you break it, it's a large fine. What most newer houses have, and older ones like mine have done, is a shut off right after the water meter. and most cities have a code that fixtures have their own shut off valves, so you can work on them. I didn't watch the video, so I'm not sure.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Funny. Call the police? How about the fire department? LOL. So much water damage in there. Glad he didn't hit the sewer line. Stinky. PU. LOL.

Aren't you supposed to shut the water off in the house or apartment? That water main has to be turned off. Might as well throw the carpet out and that vacuum out too. Glad the vacuum didn't short circuit. Sparking everywhere. Their furniture, their clothing, the stuff in the closets across from the bathroom. The lady isn't seeing that while she's vacuuming. How much mold will develop because of this? The floor and the rafter beams also have to be checked. And the apartment on the floor below. That ceiling may not be secure with all that damage. I especially liked the guy trying to fix the leak. Take him the hospital for third degree burns. That water is scalding hot! :LOL:

I would suggest to gather up all their stuff and move out before they're evicted.

Last edited:

assari

God damn it, Baconsalt!
In my city, I would guess all cities in the U.S., that valve is at the street, and you have to make an appointment to have it turned on and off. You don't own it, and if you break it, it's a large fine.
Well, in any case, the bill is smaller if you turn off the main water tap before you start work.

I didn't watch the video, so I'm not sure.
The video is worth watching. The man who repairs the water pipe is behaving very courageously. Many others would have given up.

Reactions: sj1

assari

God damn it, Baconsalt!
Funny. Call the police? How about the fire department?
Maybe the house owner was going to call the police because he was so outraged about the leak that he was going to file a criminal report.

I especially liked the guy trying to fix the leak. Take him the hospital for third degree burns. That water is scalding hot! :LOL:
Hot water came from there, but barely so hot that it would have caused burns.

The plumber fought the water leak like a lion and surely he was sorry because he knew the apartment would suffer great damage.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Maybe the house owner was going to call the police because he was so outraged about the leak that he was going to file a criminal report.

Hot water came from there, but barely so hot that it would have caused burns.

The plumber fought the water leak like a lion and surely he was sorry because he knew the apartment would suffer great damage.
I guess you're right with the hot water and lack of burns to the father. The son was the funny one. "We have damage here by the thousands. Our entire bedroom is ruined" His mom was the one vacuuming, said to call 911. That's when the son said to call the police.

assari

God damn it, Baconsalt!
I guess you're right with the hot water and lack of burns to the father. The son was the funny one. "We have damage here by the thousands. Our entire bedroom is ruined" His mom was the one vacuuming, said to call 911. That's when the son said to call the police.
I didn’t realize that the man who was trying to suppress the water leak was the father of that family.

Hopefully that water-chaos did not cause a divorce. :)

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I didn’t realize that the man who was trying to suppress the water leak was the father of that family.
Hopefully that water-chaos did not cause a divorce. :)
I don't know. I just kind of figured that he was the father. Maybe he's the uncle. But again, stupid not to turn that water off.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I always get a plumber or an electrician. That way, if there's a failure - I can deflect the blame.

Our home has a shut-off valve right after the line enters the house.