• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

usman19

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
Lexi Luna

Sexy Lexi Luna is upset with her husband for not being around enough. She calls over a handyman to check out some odds and ends around the house. She really doesn't need anything fixed... except her wet pussy. She's hot and ready for some handyman cock to fix all her sexual needs.

image_53.jpg
image_206.jpg
image_232.jpg
image_213.jpg
image_243.jpg

c_a_worshipper

Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.
Lol, I was just about to say something simulair to what Matt said just above. Did not take more than two minutes, just couldn't hold out, just couldn't.....

Ashley Pink
4RxAKxde_o.jpg

usman19

Emma Hix

You’ve heard of happy finishes, but what about masseuses who can’t keep their hands from roaming around? Emma is entranced by what her client is packing, and no professional boundaries or other prior promises will stop this blonde beauty from kneading that big muscle in front of her.

35.jpg
40.jpg
71.jpg
45.jpg
74.jpg

usman19

Blanchard Ryan

Me and my wife are frustrated that our hard-working lives do not allow us to spend much time together. We planned to go on a scuba-diving vacation to help improve our relationship. The trip involves starting on a nice cruise, and from there we were going to join a scuba dive group. We were both excited for this.

It was the night before at our place and i was brushing up ready for bed. My wife was sitting naked on the bed reading a magazine. She loves to moisturize her body before bed to make her skin look nice, but didn't realize she didn't rub her face well as it looked like she had cum on her face. Seeing this while in the bathroom brushing my teeth, i took a glimpse of her, with cum like substance on her pretty face laying on the bed with them nice silky legs on show with her knees up. I was getting hard and was under the impression she wanted to fuck, but she never told me she did. Sometimes showing initiate and fucking is steamier than being asked.

642_1000.jpg

I took my clothes off and started to get into bed with her. She watched me get into the sheets and turned the lamp off. I whispered to her to put down the magazine and fuck, but she wasn't in the mood and wanted to go to sleep. She however didn't mind some cuddling and kissing and we did. She didn't realize that i was pretty hard and horny when i was watching her earlier, as her nice bod rubbed against my cock whether it was her ass or her tits. My cock was very sensitive, as it enjoyed that friction that was going on.

634_1000.jpg

632_1000.jpg

Noticing my hard dick being pressed against her, she warned me to not cum, however a huge cum splattered all over her tits and ruined the bed sheets. In a disappointed tone, she screamed my name and further uttered "Fuck!! Told you not cum, now look at the sheets, we going to have to clean this and it too late as we going on our trip tomorrow!! " Our busy lives meant we didn't get to fuck as frequently as we wanted to. I apologized as just wanted to have some fun with her sexually like we use to and thought she wanted sex by being naked on the bed as that was our signal in the past.

We had a lil argument, and she had the last word. She could tell she got me upset as i was the one who decided on this trip and paid for it. We both went to bed and she felt guilty throughout the night, thinking what can she do to make it up to me?

The morning came, the day of the trip, she got up well before we were meant to, and got me up. I was surprised being waked up at 6am, when the trip doesn't start till 11am, and most of the packing has been done. She said that she felt bad about last night and wanted to make it up to me, and she knew what would be the best thing to do and how can i not forgive her as she comes to me close to the bed and sucks and worships my cock. "I know how horny you get about me, and i love how much cum you splatter on me, just last night i was stressed and didn't expect it at all. I love" while slurping on my cock... "your hard cock" Getting harder in her mouth, she titfucks me and says "well we got a few hours to have some fun before the cruise, before maybe doing some more there?"

I agreed and liked her thinking, as i tipped her on the bed, and licked her nice pussy and fucked her brains out as she begs for me to cum on her like last night, but this time she got off on it. Both left happy we went into the shower to clean ourselves up and drive up on our trip. The cruise has helped her get close again and reignite our relationship and love for each other.

Scene

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Vicki from TrueAmateurModels.com
Employment: Telemarketing Representative
Height: 5' 06

Vicki is 22 years old and I established contact with this hot brunette babe over at one of the local dance clubs in town! This is not a stripper type of club but it is a dance club that has Rock bands jamming out on the weekends! The club was jam-packed the night when I came into contact with Vicki and as soon as I saw her standing over in the corner drinking her drink, I absolutely knew that I would be speaking with this babe about hopefully becoming a model for my website ...and as you can see, she decided to participate in my amateur modeling shoot! Vicki also did a lot more than just nude modeling, but the video of her is on the website.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

However, I do hope that you all enjoy these high-resolution and very homemade pictures of this brunette babe stripping nude from TrueAmateurModels.com!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/skinny-nude-tattooed-babe-vicki-model.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Lenna from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 02
Employment: Fast Food Restaurant Cashier
Pictures: 570 High Resolution Pictures And More Coming!

I met this amateur teen babe at a music festival the other day over at the community park! I was just walking around looking for a new amateur girl to shoot, and I noticed that there was an empty seat in the audience where the bands were getting ready to take the stage. And of course, I also noticed the girl who was sitting beside that empty seat ...and that was Lenna! I thought that she was an adorable and cute girl, so I decided to speak with her about becoming one of my models! She told me that she was 18 years old and had absolutely no experience in nude modeling. So yeah, Lenna is definitely a fresh and very amateur girl! I hope that you guys like her amateur nude modeling pictures, and be sure to check back for more stuff coming out from Lenna! Lenna has a total amount of 570 high resolution and large photos in the members area, but that number will grow much higher since I am planning on shooting Lenna a few more times!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/lenna-model.html