• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

DuanCulo

Staff member
https://www.instagram.com/austindookwahbbcan9/?hl=en
https://www.bigbrothercanada.ca/news/austin-dookwah-cast-bio/
https://cartermatt.com/431794/big-brother-canada-9-will-model-realtor-austin-dookwah-do-well/
https://www.tvguidetime.com/people/...-wikipedia-who-instagram-biography-67673.html
https://www.newswire.ca/news-releas...-chapter-of-big-brother-canada-830506210.html

Big Brother Canada 9: Will model, realtor Austin Dookwah do well?

Big Brother Canada March 1, 2021

Is Austin Dookwah going to be a major contender entering Big Brother Canada 9? Within this article we have a few different things to discuss.

Let’s start with the base facts: Austin is a 23-year old model and realtor who has lived in Newmarket, Ontario for the majority of her life. She comes from a diverse background, as her father is Guyanese and her mother is Egyptian and German. Her heritage in itself represents a lot of what Big Brother Canada 9 is all about, and that is recognizing and celebrating its wide array of cultures.

If you want to be up to date with all things Big Brother Canada, we suggest you subscribe to the Matt & Jess YouTube Channel! We’ll be here throughout the season with live-feed updates and ALL sorts of other good stuff.
Now, let’s talk a little bit about her as a player. She seems very confident in her ability to dominate mental competitions, and that could be tied to her go-getter status. She graduated university when she was 20 years old and clearly, she’s highly intelligent and able to push herself in given situations. That’s a good thing for a game like this. She’s fine with being flirtatious, but notes that she hasn’t had all that much in the way of long-term relationships.

Where we think Austin will do well is making bonds with some people. She’s going to be a part of an alliance — that much feels pretty clear. We can also see her winning one of the early Head of Household reigns. Her bio notes that she is a superfan, so hopefully she understands what she needs to do in order to win this show: Play hard, and play hard almost right away. Our concern is that like a lot of other players as of late, she’s going to be willing to lay low early and try to just make it to jury. This is why people like Cody on Big Brother All-Stars did so well — he wasn’t afraid to seize control early on, and there weren’t a whole lot of other people willing to challenge him.
Pre-game assessment – Austin’s ceiling right now seems to be final two. She loves the game, but we haven’t seen enough killer instinct out of her as of yet. Of course, that’s the fun thing about this game: It’s hard to see someone’s true personality before the show!
Related Check out some more news on Big Brother Canada, including a last-minute cast change

Do you think Austin Dookwah has a chance of dominating on Big Brother Canada 9?

Be sure to share in the comments! Once you do that, stick around for some other news. (Photo: Global.)

Home
PEOPLE
Austin Dookwah Height, Weight, Net Worth, Age, Birthday, Wikipedia, Who, Instagram, Biography

Austin Dookwah Height, Weight, Net Worth, Age, Birthday, Wikipedia, Who, Instagram, Biography​

Austin-Dookwah.png

Big Brother Austin Dookwah Age: Here is everything to think about the excellent hopeful from Big Brother.

There have just been 3 scenes from Big Brother Canada, while one of the candidates, Austin Dookwah is now a top choice to win the opposition. How about we dive deep into knowing the delightful challenger.
Austin Dookwah is 23 years old. She lives in Newmarket, Ontario with her family. Discussing her folks. She comes from an assorted foundation, as her dad is Guyanese and her mom is Egyptian and German.
She is near her relatives. Austin has a senior sister named, Tess, with whom she shares and appreciates every single second.
NameAustin Dookwah
Age23 years
GenderFemale
Height5 feet 9 inch
Measurements39-33-43
NationalityCanadian
ProfessionRealtor and Model
Siblings1
Married/SingleSingle
Instagram@austindookwahbbcan9
Twitter@austinbbcan9

Appealing Austin Dookwah remains at a stature of 5 feet 9 inches. She has an Instagram account under the username “austindookwahbbcan9”, under which she has in excess of 800 devotees.
Discussing her work, Austin is a surely understand Realtor and Model in Canada. Up to this point she isn’t dating anybody and says she has had zero beaus, as her dad is extremely severe and loves her without question.
As per her Big Brother Intro video, She says she is an amusing and big-hearted individual, in actuality. Austin Dookwah is just 21 years old and she is now a fruitful Realtor in her nation of origin.

She remains at a tall tallness of 5 feet 9 inches and with a rakish face, making her ideal for the displaying and style industry. Austin Dookwah Astrological sign is disease. Her eyes are Brown and her Hair is Balck in shading.
Her identity is Canadian. In any case, her Father is Guyanese and her mom is Egyptian and German. Due to this variety in her family, she can find out about various societies and customs, she says.
We are uninformed of her schooling degree. Be that as it may, she graduated at 20 years old. She is yet to have her own Wikipedia page. As a Big Brother Canada Contestant. She appears to be extremely sure about her capacity to overwhelm mental rivalries, and that could be attached to her determined worker status.

She finishes each undertaking, ending up being one of the extreme rivalry for others in the house. She needs the entirety of her fan to recollect her as Smart, key, entertaining, legitimate, and sweet.

GET TO KNOW AUSTIN DOOKWAH​

FEBRUARY 24, 2021 | POSTED BY: STAFF
SHARE ARTICLE
Name: Austin Dookwah
Pronouns: Her/She
Zodiac: Cancer
Hometown: Newmarket, Ontario
Relationship Status: Single
What is your strategy going into the house?
My strategy is to lay low and act unassuming at the beginning – then school everyone in the memory comps toward the end.
Why do you think you were selected to be on BBCAN9?
Because I genuinely love the show, I’m out going, and a bit quirky.
What part of the Big Brother Canada experience do you think will be the hardest for you?
Being away from my friends and family for so long!
How do you want people to remember you as a player on BBCAN?
Smart, strategic, funny, authentic, and sweet!

AUSTIN DOOKWAH - CAST BIO

Volume 90%

FILL IN THE BLANK:
My biggest pet peeve is:
gross eaters.
My biggest fear is: icebergs.
My greatest strength is: great instincts.
My typical Sunday is: lounging all day and hanging with my sister or bestie.
My most prized possession is: my crystals! #goodvibesonly
My favourite hobby is: singing.
Most spontaneous thing I’ve done is: LOL this!
If I could only eat one thing in the house, it would be: blueberry smoothies.
A fact about me that surprises people is: I’ve never had a boyfriend.
I get along best with people who: have a good sense of humour.
My mantra or words I live by are: seek joy.
A personal accomplishment I am most proud of is: graduating university by the age of 20.

RAPID FIRE:
Hero or villain?
Hero
Competition beast or floater? Competition Beast
No sleep or no food? No sleep
Intellectual skills or physical strength? Intellectual skills
Backstab your alliance or stay true to your word? Stay true baby
Gut instinct or pure intellect? Gut instinct
Showmance or nomance? It depends!

Austin-Dookwah-big-brother-canada-9-cast-bbcan9-houseguests-Dark-Small[1].jpg

Attachments

• Austin-Dookwah.png