• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Cameron Bay - AKA: Ashton, Cameron Adams, Cameron Lane, Cameron (Tool Academy)

DuanCulo

Staff member
don't they have good treatment for that these days?

yeah but she does not have health insurance. She could strip but even then she will never have enough in time. Does McDonalds offer health insurance? She could do that. Is she American or Mexican?

yeah but she does not have health insurance. She could strip but even then she will never have enough in time. Does McDonalds offer health insurance?

Why don't you go and ask them? Maybe they offer you a job and you stop posting bullshit here! I'm so sick of degenerated guys talking of girls they don't even know. What is your sad story?

No doubt, Deformed, but there's an implication in your answer to Dexta, where you claim that you're "so sick of degenerated guys talking of girls they don't even know"; the implication being that unlike Dexta, you actually know things about Ms Bay that Dexta doesn't. If you do, lay it out for us. Moreover, how is it that you know that Dexta knows nothing about her, as you claim?

Ad hominem-laced opinions without consideration of existing facts are about as productive as snowmobiles in the Sahara. It is indeed true that dear old Ms Bay has no health insurance, as there happens to be no union in the industry. A few years ago, she'd have been royally fucked up the arse, so speak. Things are different, now. She may be eligible for the so-called 'Obamacare', an apparently alien concept recently introduced to the Americans. Of course, if she were here in Blighty she'd likely be living on the taxpayer's sterling with full, five-star treatment from the NHS, at the behest of our belovèd PM, Nanny Cameron.

As an aside: in light of her current woes, everyone can finally forget about Ms Bay's impressive criminal rapsheet, with wonderful gems like traffic violations, forgery and criminal damage, to disorderly conduct, interfering with judicial proceedings, and even aggravated assault. She also spent a year-hand-a-half in prison for her troubles, and her last conviction was merely earlier this year. It's all available from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office in Arizona for those who wish to be acquainted with the facts. Perhaps having HIV may finally put an end to her apparently chronic criminality.

Benedictions, fellows!

Wow, blackowned, "serious" discussion here. Firstly: I've never claimed that I know things about Ms Bay that Dexta or someone else don't know. And this is not an valid implication resulting from my statement, because I've not called him a liar or "that he knows nothing about her". But if he really knows her in person (and that's what I mean) why did he ask "Is she American or Mexican"? Who cares about such things in this board? Important for a "health insurance" in the US or what?

Anyway, I find his "suggestions" for her about "earning money" condescending and rude! You called this an "opinion". Dexta posted his "opinion" to a public place. Of course he has "the right" to do that, but as the 'White Knight' I must retort.

Secondly: there is a "private life" of each person even if some "parts" of it are exposed to the public. I do not talk about "Ms Bay's impressive criminal rapsheet" because this belongs to her "private life". I don´t expect a saint in this world or another. In a parallel world I could be Ms Bay ... or You ... or Dexta ... or ...