• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

cant log in

wmnlvrs

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
i was able to register but when i try to log in it says server temporary unavailable. also doesnt recognize when i use my username?

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
And now you're a guest. I'm gonna try something. Try to log into the main site now. And the board.

What works and what doesnt?

Last edited:
B

BannedBolt

I was supposed to be ban until April 22 at 12H05

I still can't access the board, each time I get this

capturedcran2021-04-2yxjbp.png

Huge price for a few jokes on Gosling...

CrimsonBolt

Connor Macleod

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.

CrimsonBolt
That's not why you got banned and you know it. Anyhow, I'm not getting involved in this. Adam, or Steve will have to decide if you've learned your lesson.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member

capturedcran2021-04-2yxjbp.png

CrimsonBolt
The reason you can't access the board from your banned account is because it was banned. How is this not clear?

B

BannedBolt

I Was supposed to be ban until the 22, and not forever...
You want to play assholes? fine!, I'm deleting all the pictures from the host site, so my 41K post will be all fucked up!
You play assholes I can play it too!

It's really what you want? fucked up the all niches area? just for a few jokes and a scat pic?

Connor Macleod

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
You want to play assholes? fine!, I'm deleting all the pictures from the host site, so my 41K post will be all fucked up!

It's really what you want? fucked up the all niches area? just for a few jokes and a scat pic?
Scat pics have been banned on FreeOnes forever. And, to make matters worse, where you posted it and your intent behind it was just way over the line.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member

No, a ban means a ban - ie: permanent. A suspension is temporary. You were banned. There was an issue in the admin, hence the confusion, which has now been resolved.

Like Connor said, the type of material you posted has always been banned. Somebody who's been on here as long as you have should know that.

If you want to continue lobbing your toys out of your pram, by all means continue. You breached the rules and got the boot.

B

BannedBolt

I never knew that scat is forbidden + a Ban for that is ridiculous.

Now I know what I have too.

B

BannedBolt

Thousands and thousands of deleted photos...

I hope you guys are happy now!

Adios!

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
I'm able to log in now.
However my account has the following message:
"Your account is currently awaiting confirmation. Confirmation was sent to my email address....."

I've checked my email address and I don't see any confirmation (I recently changed my email address for F.O.)

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I'm able to log in now.
However my account has the following message:
"Your account is currently awaiting confirmation. Confirmation was sent to my email address....."

I've checked my email address and I don't see any confirmation (I recently changed my email address for F.O.)

Can anyone help?

Thanks.
You're good to go. Welcome back!