• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christine Mendoza

948 Votes

NAPOL187

myFreeOnes.com: sign up for it now!
WOOOW LOL! Are you guys seriously THAT whipped to avoid talking about another model because it's "disrespectful?" HAHAHA!! What planet are you living on? She dances and shows her tits on camera for money and that's it.

So for the white-knight homos, don't watch this video I found and go back to your chit-chat circlejerk bullshit.
For everyone else, enjoy:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv4iuk_christina-mendoza-and-khaled-and-boobs_sexy

WestCal

Freeones is like a drug, I'm addicted!
WOOOW LOL! Are you guys seriously THAT whipped to avoid talking about another model because it's "disrespectful?" HAHAHA!! What planet are you living on? She dances and shows her tits on camera for money and that's it.

So for the white-knight homos, don't watch this video I found and go back to your chit-chat circlejerk bullshit.
For everyone else, enjoy:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xv4iuk_christina-mendoza-and-khaled-and-boobs_sexy

Did anyone log in for Taco Tuesday last night? Any kitties come out to play?

For those who find this disrespectful and all the other BS, please do not click on the link below.
Everyone else enjoy this flashback video:):

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4m2kr_christina-mendoza-live-on-webcam-on_sexy

dasig

Myth 1: Men want sex more than women
Gotta say, I usually hate this kind of internet tough guy crap, but seriously, its not like this is her Web site. No one should be fretting over offending her for not glorifying the girl 24/7 on an independent web page.

*beez

I just got 500 myFreeOnes points!
Gotta say, I usually hate this kind of internet tough guy crap, but seriously, its not like this is her Web site. No one should be fretting over offending her for not glorifying the girl 24/7 on an independent web page.

/applause that's what I am saying

daltex1

Gets horny looking in full-length mirrors
Now I know there has been talk on this forum about whether we should talk about Christine only and not other girls and how disrespectful that may or may not be towards Christine. I would expect that since this is a forum about Christine that we should keep the talk around her to be honest with you. If you want to talk about Thuy Li, KT So or whoever, go to a thread about that person. Now I don't have an issue discussing other models and don't think it's disrespectful, but as I said anything posted on here should be somehow related to Christine.
Now on a side note, last night both Christine and Thuy were on the same time on Glam Cam. I switched back and forth between the girls when they were not in VIP and while Thuy seemed to be going thru the motions, Christine was perky and was trying her best to answer everyone's posts. Christine seemed to what to interact with her fans, I did not get as much of that impression from Thuy.
Just my observations and opinion on that one, maybe someone else who talked with them both last night would want to weigh in on their thoughts.

*beez

I just got 500 myFreeOnes points!
^do you want to study the psychological difference and scientifically analyze the models too?

noonynoony

Freeones is like a drug, I'm addicted!
Totally agree with mr. *beez. The prices have been going up but the performance/shows haven't changed much. Some of the other girls put on a good show and give you what you pay for. Again, a tease just doesn't cut it for the bill.

actually CMs prices on Glamcam are much lower. and she shows much more on glamcam. i caught her show today and she seems happier. i like seeing her happy. she puts on a great, more revealing show when shes in a great mood.

one thing i love about her is her smile. she may be a cam girl but shes been genuine for over a decade with no personality change. shes consistent and with substance.

my next favorite is Lana Lopez. :rolleyes: