• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Christine Mendoza

949 Votes

dasig

Myth 1: Men want sex more than women
We have a lot of affiliates who like to promote because we have great models and great content. Why would any Christine fan have issues with more photos and videos of her to look at? Rather odd. Thanks

Well, in the spirit of the season, there's no need for me to be nasty. I'm sure you work hard on the site. Personally, I was a very dissatisfied customer, and thought that the content didn't quite measure up to the promotion, particularly the aggressive marketing of CM. Caveat emptor, as they say.

resilient

Don't hate me because you think I'm a noob!
Well, in the spirit of the season, there's no need for me to be nasty. I'm sure you work hard on the site. Personally, I was a very dissatisfied customer, and thought that the content didn't quite measure up to the promotion, particularly the aggressive marketing of CM. Caveat emptor, as they say.
I agree the website alluringvixens sucks

terminator_20

Freeones is like a drug, I'm addicted!
I agree, too. Alluringvixens site is boring. A lot of fantastic women but most of them are only teasing us. I hope the most customers who want to join this site have already recognized this and save their money. Then the pressure on Mr. E tho show real nude sets is increasing.

Have a nice Sunday.

Sloan777

9 out of 10 perverts prefer Freeones
Hit me up I'm in a trading mood . Anybody have that Members crotch slip from a few months ago? Pm me

darthtexan

I'm having an orgasm!
Nude promo sets? Does this mean that she is now going nude in the members section?

daltex1

Gets horny looking in full-length mirrors
She only gets topless in the zipsets. There are a couple of topless shots here and there in the regular member's photosets...

shazz

Sex Junkie
I know there was a bit of a splash and excitement over Christine and Flor(BellaCupcake) having a GF chat! They are on together again tonite Jan. 24 at 9PM PST on http://www.glamcamlive.com :nanner: sooooooopo fucken hot! I cant wait to see them rub each other all over! Who else is gonna watch their webcam show tonite??
View attachment 259539
Interesting KT So is having a GF chat with SweetKimberly at the same time. In fact, as of 3:16AM EST, it's still going on. But they have been in VIP all night. not sure paying 12.99 a minute is worth it.

hotrod82

What are these words under my name?
Interesting KT So is having a GF chat with SweetKimberly at the same time. In fact, as of 3:16AM EST, it's still going on. But they have been in VIP all night. not sure paying 12.99 a minute is worth it.

Yes and her show was great. Would be willing to trade with someone that got some good stuff with Christine and Flor. Kt and Kim were using there EXTRA large dildo.

asaakiraslut

Yes, these words change as I post more!
if anyone has the recent kim and kt webchat ill trade for a private cm web bath chat
img.php
img.php