• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SOLVED] CollegeRules - Strip Dodgeball

tribux

There are contests on this board?
bump

WHO IS No.4!

what a babe!

the one on the right

big4.jpg

big5.jpg

FreddyQueen

I don't think the G-spot exists!
Message for cameramen and editors

The cameraman made two mistakes in this episode :
1) He focused his cam elsewhere instead of showing us #1's nice butt when she was walking away (running time : 03:00). Yet it's very nice to watch a buttshot of a naked girl walking away like in sample 1, sample 2 and sample 3, especially edited for this feedback.
2) Except the blowjob, he didn't show #1's hardcore scene.

I have noticed that in many episodes of CollegeRules or HazeHer, when a girl is undressing, the cameraman often focuses his device on the back or else where instead of showing us the naked butt ; when a girl is walking naked, either the cameraman doesn't make a buttshot, or the editor deletes scenes where the camera is focused on the butt.

Could you, dear cameramen and editors, please make more buttshots like in sample 1, sample 2 and sample 3 ? It makes the movie more attractive like in AssParade, FacialFest, Back Room Facials, Big Mouthful, Justin Slayer..., my favourite well shot and edited movies.

Thank you !

sikwitit23

Search Function? What's that?

FreddyQueen

Message for cameramen and editors

The cameraman made two mistakes in this episode :
1) He focused his cam elsewhere instead of showing us #1's nice butt when she was walking away (running time : 03:00). Yet it's very nice to watch a buttshot of a naked girl walking away like in sample 1, sample 2 and sample 3, especially edited for this feedback.
2) Except the blowjob, he didn't show #1's hardcore scene.

I have noticed that in many episodes of CollegeRules or HazeHer, when a girl is undressing, the cameraman often focuses his device on the back or else where instead of showing us the naked butt ; when a girl is walking naked, either the cameraman doesn't make a buttshot, or the editor deletes scenes where the camera is focused on the butt.

Could you, dear cameramen and editors, please make more buttshots like in sample 1, sample 2 and sample 3 ? It makes the movie more attractive like in AssParade, FacialFest, Back Room Facials, Big Mouthful, Justin Slayer..., my favourite well shot and edited movies.

Thank you !

Sample 2

FreddyQueen

:rofl2::nanner::chickendance:

Yes! I'm frustrated because I couldn't admire #1's nice ass as I expected. She's gorgeous !

FreddyQueen

Quite right. The cam didn't even take care of her. He spent all the time shooting the two threesomes. He showed us her blowjob, and when she was about to get fucked, he moved away to shoot again the long boring blowjob in one of the threesomes. I hope she will show up in AssParade, Back Room Facials or Big Mouthful.

FreddyQueen

Yesssss!!!! I think I got it!:nanner:

#1= Jessica Brandy aka Roxy Lovette. Unless she has got a twin sister. Now I'm going to invite her for dinner :rofl2: She's lovely

I was mislead by the size of the boobs. Her tits aren't the same size ? Don't you think so ?

roynroyn

Will fuck for FreeOnes!
I don't have a name for 1 but she shot another scene @ RealSlutParty with Lucy Tyler, etc. I don't know how much she does in it or when it will be out, I guess soon because it was shot a month ago