• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • Hey, we now have 4K videos for you to stream! More details here!

Cyberpunk 2077

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
STILL haven't gotten around to it. Mario and Rabbids got me busy.

darkwarrior3007

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!
If you've done the Ghost Town mission for Panam, don't forget to go back to the cave a few in game days later or skip time 3 days and pick up your free Rayfield Caliburn. Once you get in it, it will unlock for you. It's the fastest car in the game that isn't offered to you for purchase until you have 40 Street Cred for $157,000 Eurodollars.
No spoilers

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Decided to send my copy back for now. I only rented it, but was waiting for them to work out the patches before opening but eh. There's some Switch games I'll try out in the meantime. I'll be back eventually to try it.

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
Decided to send my copy back for now. I only rented it, but was waiting for them to work out the patches before opening but eh. There's some Switch games I'll try out in the meantime. I'll be back eventually to try it.
So you've already try it? Is that catastrophic? I've still not played it... The February patch is still not released yet.
I took lots of games on the PS store, I guess I will wait for this game, probably when the PS5 patch will be here.
In honor of SOPHIE's passing yesterday, here's a song she produced for Cyberpunk 2077.
R.I.P. whoever you are.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
So you've already try it? Is that catastrophic? I've still not played it... The February patch is still not released yet.
I took lots of games on the PS store, I guess I will wait for this game, probably when the PS5 patch will be here.
No, I didn't try it, yet. All my friends that I know in real life said its not that bad for PS4. A few glitches but its really been blown out of proportion online of course. I have no plans for a PS5 anytime soon. I recently got a Switch so I will be playing that for awhile. There are still a ton of PS4 games I haven't tried yet. Not in a rush :)

darkwarrior3007

The February patch has been pushed back to the 2nd half of March due to the hack CDPR had.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
The February patch has been pushed back to the 2nd half of March due to the hack CDPR had.
Yup. I sent my copy back already. I'll revisit it in the future. My internet at home is awful and the thought of downloading all those patches isn't on my list of things to do at the moment.

hoochimama

Baconsalt > WTC7
IMO the hack is just another part of someone trying to buy out/muscle out CDPR. The big gaming investors/corps have been consolidating at an accelerated pace for the past few years. CDPR's Witcher would be the crown jewel of any platform's list of exclusive IP. GOG could also gain traction/be a thorn in someone's side in the unlikely event the audience starts caring about game ownership again (backlash against the cloud streaming push?).

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
IMO the hack is just another part of someone trying to buy out/muscle out CDPR. The big gaming investors/corps have been consolidating at an accelerated pace for the past few years. CDPR's Witcher would be the crown jewel of any platform's list of exclusive IP. GOG could also gain traction/be a thorn in someone's side in the unlikely event the audience starts caring about game ownership again (backlash against the cloud streaming push?).
It's a chickenshit thing to do either way. Sitting at home and hacking some company who is already trying their best to get back off the ground is just bullshit. There's nothing valiant about it.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
So much work is going into it, and you know the money has dried out. I really hope they recover some of it and put out a game that makes up for what happened.

CrimsonBolt

I can't believe it! I got finally download the 45go patch and I can't instal it!
I get an error on my PS5, I have restart the system twice, it doesn't work! so I have to uninstall the game and instal it again with the two patch update (probably close to 100go...)

It's over before the start, I'm done with that game!, I sale it sooner that I can, it was the very last game CD Prdject that I buy, that's for sure!

Update, tomorrow I'll visit a friend, he has a much, much better internet than me, so I'll took my hardrive and the game with me, and he gonna download the patches update, so I can finally play it!
I hope everything will be ok.

Last edited:

CrimsonBolt

Patch is now installed, it took 1H05 to download it, I really need to change my internet!

So far I like the game, I have played 4H, and I don't had huge problem with, a bit of drifting when I meet Jackie the first time.

darkwarrior3007

This is the long list of patch notes for 1.2. I will say the driving feels better, I'm not driving into to everything.
https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/37801/patch-1-2-list-of-changes
I retract my statement here. I was playing GTA Online earlier today. I just popped Cyberpunk in since it's been awhile, been playing other games and dealing with life, and the driving is so fucking night and day from GTA. I'm back to sliding all over the place. This video sums it up quite nicely.

D-rock

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I retract my statement here. I was playing GTA Online earlier today. I just popped Cyberpunk in since it's been awhile, been playing other games and dealing with life, and the driving is so fucking night and day from GTA. I'm back to sliding all over the place. This video sums it up quite nicely.

I wonder at what point they should just give up and hire some old coders that worked on GTA or Grand Turismo that know what they are doing with car physics and handling.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
I found a brand new PS4 version for $10. I don't plan on playing it on the PS4, but grabbed it for the free PS5 upgrade which is supposed to be coming out this year (soon?). With all the extra time and the computing power, I'm hopeful that the PS5 version
They also were clearancing all sorts of Cyberpunk merch, from keychains to figures, all under $5 each. I couldn't help myself but grab a whole bunch of stuff to prepare me for when the time comes to play it :)