• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fans of wrestling thread

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
My bad, it seems like the awkward yelping after the combo meteora was Dakota, not Liv. Looks like she knew Liv's arm/shoulder was hurt, and she tried to cushion the blow, and injured herself trying to protect Liv.

So they lost 2 tag teams in one move. And it doesn't look like it was anyone's "fault", just bad luck.

Seriously, the women's tag titles in WWE are cursed

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
My bad, it seems like the awkward yelping after the combo meteora was Dakota, not Liv. Looks like she knew Liv's arm/shoulder was hurt, and she tried to cushion the blow, and injured herself trying to protect Liv.

So they lost 2 tag teams in one move. And it doesn't look like it was anyone's "fault", just bad luck.

Seriously, the women's tag titles in WWE are cursed

What's the deal with Ronda and Shayna? How about make them tag team champs making them a women's version of The Road Warriors destroying the entire locker room while having a long reign as champs? You can get the belts off them eventually using some chicanery and still protect their dominant image.

tvstrip

1684980220682.png

Stratton looking smokin' as usual. Happy to see her getting the screentime, and maybe even more if she wins at Battlegrounds

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Why do wrestling fans say "We want tables!" instead of "We want concrete!"? Tables just break the guy's fall but if he takes a good enough bump onto the concrete the paramedics will have to bring a giant spatula to scrape then scoop him up onto the stretcher.

tvstrip

Why do wrestling fans say "We want tables!" instead of "We want concrete!"? Tables just break the guy's fall but if he takes a good enough bump onto the concrete the paramedics will have to bring a giant spatula to scrape then scoop him up onto the stretcher.
Because we still want the action to be believable?

The real question is: Why don't we hear any more "We want puppies!" chants? WWE can't censor the entire building from chanting. Or did wrestling fans just spontaneously become woke?

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Because we still want the action to be believable?

The real question is: Why don't we hear any more "We want puppies!" chants? WWE can't censor the entire building from chanting. Or did wrestling fans just spontaneously become woke?

They can mute the sound on live TV. Sometimes you hear a couple "Holy shit!" chants then the sound goes out until they feel it has stopped.

I just realized something. I can't remember the last time I watched wrestling when I wasn't high. I mean it's been years. How much do I really like wrestling? When I tell my wife, "Hey babe, I'm gonna go watch RAW now", that basically means I'm going off to the back of the house and rip bong hits for 3 hours.

tvstrip

They can mute the sound on live TV. Sometimes you hear a couple "Holy shit!" chants then the sound goes out until they feel it has stopped.

I just realized something. I can't remember the last time I watched wrestling when I wasn't high. I mean it's been years. How much do I really like wrestling? When I tell my wife, "Hey babe, I'm gonna go watch RAW now", that basically means I'm going off to the back of the house and rip bong hits for 3 hours.
If you want to try something new, wait until you're horny, and then binge watch some women's matches.

usman19

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
Was a big weekend of Wrestling this weekend

AEW Double or Nothing
WWE Night of Champions
NXT Battleground
Impact Wrestling Under Siege

Thoughts on the shows if you seen some if not all of these?

Despite it being another house show, night of champions was a above average show and the main event was class. I don't want to go in detail cause i end up giving spoilers.

Impact Wrestling ppv was watchable and Deonna Purrazzo shows why she is a good leader as being champ

NXT Battleground delivers like always

Currently watching AEW atm

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
If you want to try something new, wait until you're horny, and then binge watch some women's matches.

I can just holler for my wife to come to the back of the house instead.

I like Charlotte, Becky, Rhea, and a few more but I’m not a big fan of most Women’s Wrestling and also feel they show way too much of it.

tvstrip

Despite it being another house show, night of champions was a above average show and the main event was class. I don't want to go in detail cause i end up giving spoilers.
You can always use spoiler tags. No need to hold back :)

tvstrip

I like Charlotte, Becky, Rhea, and a few more but I’m not a big fan of most Women’s Wrestling and also feel they show way too much of it.
Sorry mate, hard disagree on that one.
You can never have too much Women's wrestling. I'd be totally fine with half the show being women's matches.

usman19

You can always use spoiler tags. No need to hold back :)
Here it goes
I really liked the main event, i feel the Bloodline is almost RIP and i am glad it is ending soon as it has ran its course.

tvstrip

1685400035638.png

Won't spoil the match, but just saying Stratton's cameltoe deserves every second of the spotlight it gets

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Sorry mate, hard disagree on that one.
You can never have too much Women's wrestling. I'd be totally fine with half the show being women's matches.

You ever watch any of those Stardom PPVs from Japan? Stardom is a sister company of New Japan and they put on big productions full of womens matches. Sasha Banks is working over there for the time being.

tvstrip

You ever watch any of those Stardom PPVs from Japan? Stardom is a sister company of New Japan and they put on big productions full of womens matches. Sasha Banks is working over there for the time being.
I haven't watched too many recent Joshi PPVs, but I have quite the collection. Arsion was a good one too, where they focused a lot on the looks, as well as the wrestling ability. The Joshi industry is so competitive, companies are constantly coming, going and merging with each other.

tvstrip

Here it goes
I really liked the main event, i feel the Bloodline is almost RIP and i am glad it is ending soon as it has ran its course.

I think the idea of a tag champ also being the main title holder is a little much, so yeah, time for someone new to take the spotlight.

But as you can tell from my image above, I loved the NXT women's match. At first it left you wondering if there were botches, but then it became clear that it was either part of the plan, or they were really good at improvising. And the finish was well paced.
Stratton was getting as many, if more face chants, so she's over with the crowd and well deserving of the title. I also liked the emotion she showed - her nervousness at the beginning, and the subtle, but real joy after winning.

Last edited:

usman19

I think the idea of a tag champ also being the main title holder is a little much, so yeah, time for someone new to take the spotlight.

But as you can tell from my image above, I loved the NXT women's match. At first it left you wondering if there were botches, but then it became clear that it was either part of the plan, or they were really good at improvising. And the finish was well paced.
Stratton was getting as many, if more face chants, so she's over with the crowd and well deserving of the title. I also liked the emotion she showed - her nervousness at the beginning, and the subtle, but real joy after winning.
You a fan of stratton?

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I haven't watched too many recent Joshi PPVs, but I have quite the collection. Arsion was a good one too, where they focused a lot on the looks, as well as the wrestling ability. The Joshi industry is so competitive, companies are constantly coming, going and merging with each other.

You seem pretty knowledgeable about the scene.

I am going to say something both positive and nice in regards to women's wrestling. Hold on. Let me take a breath first.... OK.

Congratulations to Ronda and Shayna for winning the tag titles. They should be booked like The Road Warriors and destroy the entire women's locker room.

Also, Shotzi has actually improved a bit. I may give her a second chance.

Small critique though as Raquel still smiles like a donkey who came across some good weed. Raquel badly needs to be repackaged.

tvstrip

You a fan of stratton?
She has the strength of Bianca, the gymnastics of KC, a wardrobe that is definitely not PG, a unique finisher, and is picking up the biz very quickly as a 2nd yr rookie.
Plus she's fit but not butch and easy on the eyes. I just hope she's done with the surgery/enhancements. She never needed them, and the last thing WWE needs is another silicone blonde bimbo. I think she was great naturally:
1685507485226.png

She sometimes botches but nothing more than someone of similar experience, and recovers well from mistakes. She's also able to consistently hit her finisher, which I think is great.