• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FF7 Aerith or Tifa

Tifa or Aerith?

• Total voters

usman19

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
Fans of the game. Who do you prefer in the game between Aerith and Tifa in terms of overall, character, fighting style, moveset, love interest for cloud?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
While I love them both immensely, I am more partial to ms. Lockhart.

usman19

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
While I love them both immensely, I am more partial to ms. Lockhart.

Yeah i felt that. Tifa is just naturally a badass with her moveset and naturally Areith is a healer hence why in battle i always let her heal. Her limit breaks are better

L3ggy

Remake Aerith is a lot more useful than her OG counterpart.

L3ggy

My team in OG usually consist of Cloud, Cid and Tifa/Vincent.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I will invest XP into Aeris each and every time.

darkwarrior3007

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!
Although I like Aerith and always included her in my party for healing purposes. Overall in the original, the remake, Advent Children and pretty much everything, I choose Tifa everytime.

roast1977

Cumming to a town near you.
my thoughts on this comparison are a lot like the daphne vs velma or raven vs starfire (to name a few) comparisions, it varies from day to day. although i have a slight preference for tifa cause i’ve found hotter vids for her, specifically juicyneko’s (the one who’s was in that infamous italian senate hacking) and generalbutch’s (rip).
Tifa oozes hotness, but like the song says, I think Aerith is "a lady on the street but a freak in the bed"
View attachment 944611
the best kind of chicks

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Yuffie. She had sly ninja goals and didn't die on disc 1. She didn't talk much. Plus you have to leave her behind to get her.
"Come with us or not. Whatevs. *Walks away"

Tifa is nice and all, but.. eh. Her, Vincent and cait sith don't make my go-to 3 team, ever.
Cloud, yuffie, Barrett. That lineup counts for a lot, imo. Dps{cloud}, utility (heals on yuff) and mp-drainer (barret's 2nd limit)

Last edited: