• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girls that jerked me off

Maxencus99

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
After tit fucking the chick in the orange dress. I tried to get my girlfriend to try some new things. We went out to the woods and found a clearing near a lake. We kissed and i took off her knickers. I fingered her before she got my cock out. She jerked me off. I kept asking her to suck me off. She put my cock in her mouth and sucked me. She could see how much i liked it so she sucked me more. Soon she started getting good at it. She sucked me for about 15 mins until i came. I couldnt help but come on her face and neck. She was really turned on by it so i finger fucked her and rubbed her clit.

- - - Updated - - -

[url=http://www.rachat-de-credit-simulation.com/comparatif] rachat de credit meilleur taux

6dc336915351984.jpg
[/URL]

Hello, everything about you excites me, I would like you to give me a blowjob too, your tits are really beautiful!

Tripod

Nice tits, mind if I feel them?
Laura rang a couple of days later and said she was coming over i said good. I am horny as fuck. She laughed. When she arrived she brought a friend. She said this is Chloe. I invited them in and we had a smoke. Laura said lets go upstairs i was nervous and excited. They got undressed as did i. They took turns sucking my cock which was crazy wild. They then laid on the bed in a doggy position side by side and i took turns getting fucked. Chloe loved how my big dick felt in her pussy. I then turned the girls over ans fucked them from the front. I slammed them both and made them both cum. The then took turns riding me. Chloe rode my face as Laura rode my cock. I made them both cum again. Chloe then took my cock and wanked me off until i blew my load all over their pretty faces.

Tripod

My aunt had a cleaner that called every week. She was Polish lady. One day a younger girl arrived and opened the door. She said i am Viki, Renas niece. She is gone on holiday and asked me to clean your house for the next couple of weeks. She said is this your house. I lied and said yes. She smiled and was impressed. She had a sex half polish half uk accent. She was stunning and i couldnt stop looking at her. She started cleaning the house and i rolled a j. After a while i asked if she wanted a smoke. She said i shouldnt i may not clean as good. I said its only light you will be fine. She smiled and said dont tell my aunt and i said i won't. We smoked and chatted and i starred at her. After we finiahed she said i better get back to cleaning. I said wait. She said why. I approached her touching her face and kissed her. She said you are nawty. I have a bf i cant do this. I said ok. She kissed me passionately. I said you are hot. She smiled and i touched her boobs over her top. She pulled down her top and i grabbed a boob. She said isnt that better. I said yes your boobs are perfect. She reached in and pulled out my hard cock. She said i shouldnt be doing this. I said you should. She smiled and jerked me off. After a while she knelt down and put my cock in her mouth. Her tongue was pierced and she sucked me so nice. It was a lovely bj. She then took my cock out and put it between her tits. I fucked her tits. I felt my balls tighten and came all over her face and into her mouth. She loved cum. She smiled and said i better clean this up. I said that was amazing. She continued and cleaned the rest of the house before leaving. I kept thinkimg wow that was amazing.

Tripod

That night i thought i can't wait a week to meet Viki. I looked on social media but couldnt find her. I kept looking and eventually i found her on her aunts profile. Her name was Viktoria no wonder i couldnt find her. I messaged her. A while later i got a reply. She said i was thinking about you too. I said want to call over. She said i can't tonight i am meeting my bf. I said ok. She said how about tomorrow afternoon meet me in the city and she told me where. I met her and she gave me a lovely smile. She then saw her bfs friend and she hid until he left. We then ran off a different direction. I took photos of her and told her she was beautiful. We went up some steps and i said pose for me. There was no one around. She lifted up her top and flashed me her boobs as i took a pic. She brought me to a park and we went to a quiet place. She took out a blanket out of her bag and stripped off. I took pics of her. She then told me to strip. She wanked me off before giving me a bj. She then got onto of my cock and rode me. Her pussy felt so nice and she rode me hard and fast. We fucked for ages and i made her cum a couple of times before shooting my cum all over her tits and face. It was amazing. She then cleaned up and said i need to get back to work. I said can we do it again soon. She said i will message you later.

Tripod

I kept looking at Viki social media. She had lots of hot friends but one in particular Ella stood out. She was stunning. I messaged her but got no reply. One day i messaged her and said we have a mutal friend i cant say who because she has a bf. She messaged back who are you before another message asking which friend. I said Viki but don't tell her i said that. She messaged back to say she is such a slut. I said i know shes amazing. She said why you messaging me then. I said you are so hot i can't stop thinking of you. She said thanks but i have a bf. I said what is it with hot polish girls they all have bfs. She laughed it must be our culture. I said if you ever fancy meeting up for a coffee let me know. She said an english friend told me coffee is code for fcuk. I said ok maybe a tea then she said whats that a code for. I said handjob. She laughed. I do love a nice tea. I said lets meet then why not come over and you can have tea here. She said i don't know you. I said meet me somewhere public then. She said i have a bf so don't want to meet anywhere like a coffee shop. She said what about a park. I said ok sounds good. The next day i went to the park. It was freezing. She was sitting on a bench in a quiet area and looked hotter in public than online. We chatted and i said how about that tea. She laughed and said its cold i could do with something to warm me up. I said come back to mine and she said no i dont know you. She said follow me. We went to spot behind some bushes and she got my cock out. She said wow you have a nice cock. She jerked me off and it felt so nice. I said how about a coffee she no i wont do that here. She said how about a milkshake. I said whats that and she said a blowjob. I said ok. She then told me to put on a condom. I said why. She said i dont know where you been. I said ok. She gave amazing head and it was so exciting in public.