• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[MODEL SUGGESTION] Girls with special body type à la Candice Cardinelle & Angela Devi

wurm

I shoot my load further than you can pee!
Hi guys,

i am absolutely in love with the above mentioned body type. As I am not a native english speaker I am having trouble in finding the correct adjective. Voluptuous and luscious come into mind but it seems that they better fit "bigger"girls.
I really don't know... They both seem really soft, curvy, but also very athletic/flexible without beeing skinny or extremely ripped. Also the skin of them seems so silky and shiny and their ass and legs are just unreal.
I would be more than grateful if you could help me finding a better word for them :D and if you could give me some more girls that fit this description/body form.
This would be absolutely amazing. I also attached some pics for reference.

Thx in advance!!!

Candice Cardinelle

Angela Devi

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I've been waiting this out. When clinteastwood commented, I felt the need to respond.

A. Like Candice Cardinele?

Living in Arizona: Amber Evans, Dillon McNeil, Macy Sky, Alexis Amore and Sophia Rossi.

Bodywise: Yurizan Beltran, Danni Kalifornia, Diamond Kitty, Sabrina Maree, Dani Daniels, Louise Glover, Lucia Tovar and Daizy Haze.

====

B: Like the late Angela Devi :angels:? No one can replace her. But here's some suggestions:

Indian and similarly built (bodywise): Priya Rai, Sunny Leone

Bodywise: Sophie Dee, Aneliese Margaret, Alexis Amore, and Sophia Rossi.

====

C. And the best thing, these ladies' photosets are all attainable through Rascal Dog's Foxes.com :thumbsup:

wurm

I shoot my load further than you can pee!
I've been waiting this out. When clinteastwood commented, I felt the need to respond.

A. Like Candice Cardinele?

Living in Arizona: Amber Evans, Dillon McNeil, Macy Sky, Alexis Amore and Sophia Rossi.

Bodywise: Yurizan Beltran, Danni Kalifornia, Diamond Kitty, Sabrina Maree, Dani Daniels, Louise Glover, Lucia Tovar and Daizy Haze.

====

B: Like the late Angela Devi :angels:? No one can replace her. But here's some suggestions:

Indian and similarly built (bodywise): Priya Rai, Sunny Leone

Bodywise: Sophie Dee, Aneliese Margaret, Alexis Amore, and Sophia Rossi.

====

C. And the best thing, these ladies' photosets are all attainable through Rascal Dog's Foxes.com :thumbsup:

quality post! Thank you so much! Amber Evans and Dillon McNeil are awesome. I totally forgot about Louise Glover and Priya Rai, wow. And you are right. I think it also has something to do with the style/retouching of the foxes photosets. I really like them. In the meantime I also found three candidates I though I might share:

Jena Kay

Tyra Lex

Devon Michaels (though a bit more muscular)

What do you think?

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
quality post! Thank you so much! Amber Evans and Dillon McNeil are awesome. I totally forgot about Louise Glover and Priya Rai, wow. And you are right. I think it also has something to do with the style/retouching of the foxes photosets. I really like them. In the meantime I also found three candidates I though I might share:

Jena Kay

Tyra Lex

Devon Michaels (though a bit more muscular)

What do you think?

Very good post wurm. :thumbsup: And thank you for the rep. It is appreciated. :)

What do I think? If you want more photosets and videos of these above named girls, I'll give you names of current websites you can join:

1. Devon Michaels has her site, clubdevonmichaels.com through Nina Mercedez's network. Join the Nina Mercedez site and you'll get free access to these other girls sites: Devon Michaels, Sophia Santi, Kiara Mia, Isis Taylor, Alexis Ford, Kortney Kane, and Nikki Delano among others.

devsher_5.jpg

2. Although Jena Kay Ricci is no longer active. Buzz Aziani at one time had her site as a stand alone website. Since Jena's retirement, he has integrated her site into the Aziani network, aziani.com.

jenakayricci21-047.jpg

3. Lastly, I believe Scotty JX has many other photo sets of Tyra Lex at actiongirls.com.

tyra-lex-actiongirls-15.jpg: