• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hateful Guardian writer Julie Bindel proposes Feminazi concentration camps for all men

http://theothermccain.com/2015/09/0...ndel-says-put-all-males-in-some-kind-of-camp/

Like other movements of the radical Left, feminism preaches one thing to outsiders while teaching something else to insiders, and this deception is both deliberate and necessary. Feminists must conceal the truth about their agenda, because if taxpayers knew the ideology that is being propagated in our universities, this would cause such a political uproar that legislators would zero out the budgets of Women’s Studies programs and eliminate funding for much of the “research” done by academic feminists.”

“Lesbianism is a threat to the ideological, political, personal, and economic basis of male supremacy. . . .
“Our rejection of heterosexual sex challenges male domination in its most individual and common form. . . .
“Lesbianism is the key to liberation and only women who cut their ties to male privilege can be trusted to remain serious in the struggle against male dominance.”
— Charlotte Bunch, “Lesbians in Revolt,” 1971

“I think heterosexuality cannot come naturally to many women: I think that widespread heterosexuality among women is a highly artificial product of the patriarchy. . . . I think that most women have to be coerced into heterosexuality.”
— Marilyn Frye, “A Lesbian’s Perspective on Women’s Studies,” speech to the National Women’s Studies Association conference, 1980

“But the hatred of women is a source of sexual pleasure for men in its own right. Intercourse appears to be the expression of that contempt in pure form, in the form of a sexed hierarchy; it requires no passion or heart because it is power without invention articulating the arrogance of those who do the fucking. Intercourse is the pure, sterile, formal expression of men’s contempt for women . . .”
— Andrea Dworkin, Intercourse, 1987

“Sexuality is to feminism what work is to Marxism: that which is most one’s own, yet most taken away. . . .
“As the organized expropriation of the work of some for the benefit of others defines a class, workers, the organized expropriation of the sexuality of some for the use of others defines the sex, woman. Heterosexuality is its social structure . . . and control its issue.”
— Catharine MacKinnon, Toward a Feminist Theory of the State (1989)

“Male sexual violence against women and ‘normal’ heterosexual intercourse are essential to patriarchy because they establish the dominance of the penis over the vagina, and thus the power relations between the sexes. . . . Men’s sexual violence against women is the primary vehicle through which the dominance of the penis over the vagina is established.”
— Dee Graham, Loving to Survive: Sexual Terror, Men’s Violence, and Women’s Lives (1994)

“There are politics in sexual relationships because they occur in the context of a society that assigns power based on gender and other systems of inequality and privilege. . . . [T]he interconnections of systems are reflected in the concept of heteropatriarchy, the dominance associated with a gender binary system that presumes heterosexuality as a social norm. . . .
“As many feminists have pointed out, heterosexuality is organized in such a way that the power men have in society gets carried into relationships and can encourage women’s subservience, sexually and emotionally.”
— Susan M. Shaw and Janet Lee, Women’s Voices, Feminist Visions (fifth edition, 2012)

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
The RadFems will never stop the majority of women from loving the cock, I don't know how strong in number their movement is, but until they figure out a way to make women hate dick they're fighting a losing battle.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
You don't need to say you hate women, your posting history says it for you. Sure, radical feminists have jobs in universities and the media. So do MRA activists, KKK members, racists, furries, and Justin Bieber fans. These are all fringe groups. Yes, they believe some outlandish shit that everyone knows is wrong, but they're mostly impotent, so maybe they get a comment or a headshake here and there and we all move on. You just push and push and push.
OMFG, some hairy armpitted man hating butch dyke said something bad about men! Let's all talk about that and nothing else!

Nobody gives a shit about feminazis or whatever else you want to call them. They can listen to KD Lang and drink bud light and talk all the shit they want because it amounts to nothing. You're the one who keeps making it something.

I think you touch on an important point here. While there *may* be members of the media or academia who (secretly) belong to hate groups or who believe objectionable things, I think we could all agree that no mainstream media outlet, or mid level and above university, would employ a person who said things similar to what these radical feminists say and put into print on a routine basis.

The difference, as I see it, and I believe what BeatMan has pointed to in many of his threads on this topic: their bigotry has become increasingly socially acceptable, at least in pop culture circles. And what were laughable fringe ideas twenty years ago, have become increasingly mainstream... because so few had the guts to challenge them back then. The same is happening now, and it seems to be picking up speed. You say that "everyone" knows that the hateful, misandrist bile that the rad feminists spew is wrong. No, I don't believe that everyone believes that at all. I have no way to statistically measure the frequency of such a thing. But based on the continued (tenured) employment of these people on American college campuses and in the media, I believe it's safe to say that more than a few people not only don't disagree with their views, but they are willing to enable and support their views. And with our corporate/cabal controlled media in the U.S., the beliefs of the many peons at the bottom don't matter as much as what the owners at the top believe. They are obviously more than OK with what is said by these people and how they say it. The same could not be said for members of the KKK, or other groups that put forth messages that are hate filled and bigoted - at least not here in the United States.

My overall social views have been, and continue to be, based in social libertarianism (for the most part). I just do not believe in double standards or employing shifting, demographic based rules. So I'm unable to offer anyone a late to class hall pass, based on claims of supposed victimhood or being offended (and it surely doesn't take much to o-ffend most of these delicate, fragile folks), as a rationale for being a bigot. I can't offer that to a Black person who is a racist, a woman who is a sexist, a homosexual who is a xenophobe, a Jew who is a religious intolerant, etc. And that's where we are now. The rad feminists (or feminazis) are increasingly using the power of government (including the criminal justice system, social services and state funded institutions of "learning") to form curriculum and rules of behavior that meet and match their world view. While not meeting the full definition of fascism, they most certainly appear to be using many of the basic tenets that grassroots fascists use: controlling actions, speech and expressed thoughts, with the power of government as their hammer.

I will always oppose people like this. Their gender, race, religion or sexual preference doesn't matter to me. In my mind, there is absolutely no such thing as good bigotry or acceptable hate. I know that they are not seeking a better path forward. They start out, just as the barnyard creatures in Animal Farm did: they propose a "more fair" way forward. They point out injustices of the past, as if they lived those experiences themselves, and the people alive now are responsible for what happened then. And that's their justification for their "the end justifies the means" methods. But in reality, they simply want the balance of power shifted to their side. And this particular mouth breathing feminist, Julie Bindel, has gone ahead and let the cat out of the bag... or in her case, the pig out of the sack. Orwell had her kind tagged many years ago with this line in his prophetic work of literature: All Animals Are Equal... but some are more equal. Pigs always slip that last part in. That's just what pigs do. Best that people start taking notice of all of these divisive movements, and be wary of their influences on our greater society... before it's too late. We all have to live here. We all have to work to make things better. Because, as my grandfather once told me, when a boat sinks, it's not just one end that goes underwater.

Seldom a day passes that I don't think, after seeing something on a news site, that we are beginningto live scenes taken from Animal Farm or 1984. These are very strange times - I guess as all times have been and always will be. But this is not progress, IMO. Hate and bigotry of any flavor are bad enough. But allowing them to be socially acceptable simply breeds divisiveness and a weaker, less stable society. Maybe that's what these people want. I don't know. But I do believe that Lincoln was correct: "A house divided against itself cannot stand."

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
I think you touch on an important point here. While there *may* be members of the media or academia who (secretly) belong to hate groups or who believe objectionable things, I think we could all agree that no mainstream media outlet, or mid level and above university, would employ a person who said things similar to what these radical feminists say and put into print on a routine basis.

The difference, as I see it, and I believe what BeatMan has pointed to in many of his threads on this topic: their bigotry has become increasingly socially acceptable, at least in pop culture circles. And what were laughable fringe ideas twenty years ago, have become increasingly mainstream... because so few had the guts to challenge them back then. The same is happening now, and it seems to be picking up speed. You say that "everyone" knows that the hateful, misandrist bile that the rad feminists spew is wrong. No, I don't believe that everyone believes that at all. I have no way to statistically measure the frequency of such a thing. But based on the continued (tenured) employment of these people on American college campuses and in the media, I believe it's safe to say that more than a few people not only don't disagree with their views, but they are willing to enable and support their views. And with our corporate/cabal controlled media in the U.S., the beliefs of the many peons at the bottom don't matter as much as what the owners at the top believe. They are obviously more than OK with what is said by these people and how they say it. The same could not be said for members of the KKK, or other groups that put forth messages that are hate filled and bigoted - at least not here in the United States.

My overall social views have been, and continue to be, based in social libertarianism (for the most part). I just do not believe in double standards or employing shifting, demographic based rules. So I'm unable to offer anyone a late to class hall pass, based on claims of supposed victimhood or being offended (and it surely doesn't take much to o-ffend most of these delicate, fragile folks), as a rationale for being a bigot. I can't offer that to a Black person who is a racist, a woman who is a sexist, a homosexual who is a xenophobe, a Jew who is a religious intolerant, etc. And that's where we are now. The rad feminists (or feminazis) are increasingly using the power of government (including the criminal justice system, social services and state funded institutions of "learning") to form curriculum and rules of behavior that meet and match their world view. While not meeting the full definition of fascism, they most certainly appear to be using many of the basic tenets that grassroots fascists use: controlling actions, speech and expressed thoughts, with the power of government as their hammer.

I will always oppose people like this. Their gender, race, religion or sexual preference doesn't matter to me. In my mind, there is absolutely no such thing as good bigotry or acceptable hate. I know that they are not seeking a better path forward. They start out, just as the barnyard creatures in Animal Farm did: they propose a "more fair" way forward. They point out injustices of the past, as if they lived those experiences themselves, and the people alive now are responsible for what happened then. And that's their justification for their "the end justifies the means" methods. But in reality, they simply want the balance of power shifted to their side. And this particular mouth breathing feminist, Julie Bindel, has gone ahead and let the cat out of the bag... or in her case, the pig out of the sack. Orwell had her kind tagged many years ago with this line in his prophetic work of literature: All Animals Are Equal... but some are more equal. Pigs always slip that last part in. That's just what pigs do. Best that people start taking notice of all of these divisive movements, and be wary of their influences on our greater society... before it's too late. We all have to live here. We all have to work to make things better. Because, as my grandfather once told me, when a boat sinks, it's not just one end that goes underwater.

Seldom a day passes that I don't think, after seeing something on a news site, that we are beginningto live scenes taken from Animal Farm or 1984. These are very strange times - I guess as all times have been and always will be. But this is not progress, IMO. Hate and bigotry of any flavor are bad enough. But allowing them to be socially acceptable simply breeds divisiveness and a weaker, less stable society. Maybe that's what these people want. I don't know. But I do believe that Lincoln was correct: "A house divided against itself cannot stand."

You must spread some rep again thingy.