• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How Sweaty Are Your Hands When You Play Video Games?

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I like to play portable video game systems and my hands get really sweaty especially when I play racing games. I should probably have a paper towel within reach.

phoenix4260

Cumming to a town near you.
some chinese gamers i know using paper towel right wrapped around mouse just because of it, might help.

roast1977

at first i thought "odd question", then i remembered whenever i got really into playing a vita game, i felt like they were going to (or maybe my mind was playing tricks lol)

im not really as hard and fast in gaming as i once was as a teen, so this problem doesnt really pop up anymore (although i still have to unhold the mouse / controller if i feel it getting too lukewarm)

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
For consoles I'd suggest getting those silicone controller skins. They have a rough texture that's less prone to sweat-slipping than the regular smooth plastic.
For the 3DS it's harder to find, but there are silicone wraps which also double as a handle.
1660193622319.png

Trust me, those handles make a world of difference.

roast1977

For consoles I'd suggest getting those silicone controller skins. They have a rough texture that's less prone to sweat-slipping than the regular smooth plastic.
For the 3DS it's harder to find, but there are silicone wraps which also double as a handle.
View attachment 987365

i used to have a case for the vita, specifically this purple nerf shell
psvita-case-nerf-armor-pdp.jpg
either i wasnt a very careful preteen or it just wasnt a good product cause iirc it broke after like a year or 2

a shame cause that did seem like it would cause less sweating

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
View attachment 987365

That looks pretty good. I'm going over to Amazon and check it out. Do you have a lot of DS/3DS games?

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
I have quite a bit. I lost the games that were in the systems that were stolen when my place got broken into, but they missed rest of the stash of games.
I hadn't played much until recently when I got a replacement to my N3DS.

If they don't have the silicone wrap, there's also the cheaper plastic "case" which still has the handles. Which again, I can't tell you enough how much of a difference they make.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I have quite a bit. I lost the games that were in the systems that were stolen when my place got broken into, but they missed rest of the stash of games.
I hadn't played much until recently when I got a replacement to my N3DS.

If they don't have the silicone wrap, there's also the cheaper plastic "case" which still has the handles. Which again, I can't tell you enough how much of a difference they make.

Geez, I hate scumbag criminals like nobody's business and would conduct medical experiments like they were going outta style on the human garbage that stole your games.

I was able to find someone to hack an extra 3DS I had laying around. 128GB card in with lots of 3DS, DS, and games from other systems. If you look around eBay or etsy you can find some good people willing to do honest work for you. I found a really nice paramedic fella from Marietta, Georgia on etsy that I had do 4 builds for me using Boxy Pixel aluminum shells. I also just realized I outted myself as a hypocrite because I totally steal games... but at least I don't break into homes and violent a man's domestic sovereignty.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
My hands get very sweaty when I'm playing, but they're also wet when I'm not playing.
Are they hairy and do you require glasses, bychance?

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I had a friend who's hands were so sweaty he used to carry a wadded paper towel in his hand. When he was barefoot you could see perspiration collecting on the top of his gigantic feet.