• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

DuanCulo

Staff member
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irina_Terehova
http://www.irinatee.com/
https://www.instagram.com/irina_tee/
https://twitter.com/irusiaa/
http://www.irinatee.com/2017/01/27/asked-husband-brutally-honest-questions-relationship/

Born 13 April 1989 (age 30)
Chișinău, Moldavian SSR, Soviet Union (now Moldova)
Nationality Moldovan Canadian
Other names Irina Tee
Occupation

Writeractorfashion model

Years active 2004–present
Spouse(s) Dave Leduc (m. 2016)
Modeling information
Height 1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)
Hair color Blond
Eye color Hazel

So let’s do this. First question – Did you think I was easy when we met? Because we had sex pretty quick.

Not at all. I knew you were the one and there was no need to play games. I was happy to finally be with you and start our life together.

Do you notice if I don’t shave my vagina?

Yes, I notice, but I don’t care, I like it.

You like when I don’t shave down there? Why?

I don’t know, I like it, it’s more raw.

What’s a bad habit I have that you don’t think I’ve noticed?

I don’t think it’s a “bad” habit… your OCD cleaning, haha! I don’t think you notice it sometimes, like waiting for me to get out of bed to make the bed. I go to the bathroom in the morning, come back – the bed’s made. At least we know that we’ll never live in a dirty house, LOL.

So it doesn’t bother you that much?

No!

GOOD. What was your first impression of me?

When I saw you in your long white dress and your hair still wet from the shower and your flawless skin, I know it’s going to sound cheesy – but I thought I saw an angel. I thought that you were the most beautiful thing that I ever saw in my life. I knew I was going to marry you. My knees got a bit weak when I hugged you and smelled your hair.

That’s the sweetest thing I’ve ever heard, babe.

🙂

What would you change about me?

Nothing. Maybe stop cooking so well because it’s going to make me gain weight, haha.

Is there something you purposely didn’t tell your parents about me?

Nothing.

So they know EVERYTHING about me?

Yeah. They know pretty much everything.

What is something I do that turns you off?

There’s nothing you can do to turn me off. You’re like a cute little kitten from those popular Youtube videos, anything the kitten does is cute!

Even diarrhea?

Yark! Haha! Still cute. I saw you puke once and I still had some dirty thoughts while I was watching you.

Who do you vent to about me?

Cookie, our plush toy LOL. He’s my only confident.

No, but seriously – do you speak to your friends about me?

No. It’s not their business.

What are the three words that describe sex with me?

*laughs* Unreal, hot, passionate. I was going to say tantric too.

Why didn’t you say it?

I only had three choices, had to make up my mind.

When did you know you were in love with me?

The first time I stayed up all night trying to practice my Russian to send you a video on Snapchat saying, “Ti takaia krasivaia!” (translation “you’re so beautiful”) I knew that I was crazy about you. I think I recorded that video about 35 times until it was OK with a good background and decent pronunciation.

So before we even met?

Yeah!

What made you realize that I was serious about you?

When you booked your ticket and came halfway around the earth to meet me. That was the first sign. Then, when you quit your job and decided not to take the plane back. It was like, “Oh shit, she really wants to be with me.” You had a round trip booked, not a one-way. I guess I was treating you well! *smirk*

You didn’t think I was desperate?

No.

Have you ever doubted us being together?

No.

Well, obviously you’re going to say NO.

No, not obviously.

How am I different from when we met?

You eat more, haha! Because in the beginning you didn’t eat anything, you were “full” after two bites, so shy.

Do I eat too much now?

No, you can eat a full pizza and you don’t even gain a pound.

Good answer!!! Am I the best sex you ever had?

Oh My God, YES!

Ok, that sounds convincing. Can you think of the best sex we ever had?

Ooooh! Last night.

No, but the “best” best!

When we were both covered in massage oil, I think it was one of our first nights. We let ourselves go completely. Also, the first time we tried tantric sex, we were in the moment, it was very spiritual and lasted for hours. I was massaging you and touching your body, it was more of a treat to me.

We’re getting very erotic here! What is the last lie you told me?

*pretending to think really hard* Nothing… I never lie to you babe.

You’re so full of kakashkas (Russian for “shit”)!

Ok, maybe when you asked me if I paid my credit card the other day. I told you “Yes, last night!” but I was actually doing it as I was talking to you because I forgot to pay it.

Why didn’t you tell me the truth?

Because I knew you’d be mad.

Why would I be mad?

Because of your OCD lol.

When was the last time you were jealous?

Every day when we leave the house.

Why?

Because you’re so beautiful and I’m always in “zashitnik” (Russian for “protector”) mode.

Haha, I see. So it annoys you when men look at me?

I guess it’s flattering, because I know that I got the most beautiful woman in the world. Let’s not say that it annoys me, I just notice it and it puts me in war mode.

When do you find me most attractive?

Ouf! When you come out of the shower, when you laugh, when we’re eating together, when we’re at the beach… I cannot say when you’re “the most” attractive, it wouldn’t be fair to your beauty.

How important is my physical appearance/beauty to you?

I mean, it’s pleasant, but I think our relationship goes way beyond physical. I feel a connection with you mentally and spiritually. I’m in love with your essence, I’m in love with you.

Would you still be with me if I lost my arms and legs?

Of course and you’re going to think, “Oh, it’s easy to say!” but I actually mean it. I would still be your protector.

Do you believe we’re soulmates?

Yes, no doubt in my mind. I even feel like we’re the same soul.

Irina Terehova (Russian: Ирина Терехова; born 13 April 1989) is a Russian, actress and model.[1] She is also known as Irina Tee and founded the website of the same name.[2] Terehova immigrated from Moldova to Canada at the age of twelve.[3] From 2015 to 2016, she first gained notoriety as a writer for the Montreal news website MTL Blog.[4][5][6][7] In 2016, she married Lethwei World Champion fighter Dave Leduc[8] in a nationally televised wedding ceremony in Myanmar.[9][10]

Early life

Born in Chișinău, in the Moldavian SSR, republic of the Soviet Union in 1989 to a modest family, Terehova immigrated in 2001 to Montreal, Quebec, Canada[6] at the age of twelve.[3]
Personal life
Irina Terehova and Dave Leduc's wedding in Myanmar.

In 2016, Terehova met professional fighter Dave Leduc when she took a trip to Thailand. The two had never met before, but after writing a story on him on MTL Blog,[11] Terehova decided to leave Canada and meet him in Phuket.[6][12] The trip was supposed to last two weeks, but Terehova decided to stay and live with Leduc.[13] Journal de Montreal and Huffington Post Quebec both covered her romantic exile, labeling it The Romance Story of the Year.[14][15]

In 2017, Terehova and her husband started getting involved with children at NLD AIDS center in Yangon, who are infected with HIV/AIDS virus, bringing them chocolate and treats, as well as giving undisclosed donations.[16]
Wedding

On October 12, 2016, she got engaged to Leduc on the Shwesandaw Pagoda in Bagan, Myanmar.[citation needed]

On 13 December 2016,[17] the two got married in a traditional Burmese wedding ceremony[18] at the Central Hotel[19] in Yangon.[20] The ceremony was nationally televised on MRTV[10] with an approximate audience of 30 million viewers,[12] catapulting them to the status of celebrity in Myanmar.[21][1][9]

According to Burmese Magazine The Yangon Times,[22] the couple is a national emblem in Myanmar.[21][1][23] Terehova and her husband currently reside in Phuket, Thailand.[24][25]
Career
Writing

In 2015, Irina started her personal blog where she wrote a piece Things I Hate About Dating And Relationships in Canada that shocked the world.[26] It sparked various debates in worldwide media, especially in Russia and Canada.[27] She gained widespread attention because of her writing style and subjects. The same year she got approached to join the MTL Blog team.[28]

While at MTL Blog as Irina Tee, Terehova wrote multiple provocative articles about relationships and dating. She received criticism for allegedly supporting misogyny. Irina became the subject of requests from readers asking for her demission, thus making her even more popular.[29]

In 2017, Terehova became a guest writer at Jetli.com, a special community built by Jet Li, to share the philosophies about kung Fu and other martial arts.[30]
Modeling
Fashion

In 2004, at 15 years old, Terehova secretly entered a Montreal pageant in Miss Soyuz, reserved for adults and won 1st place.[31] She started her modeling career signing with NEXT Model Management in Montreal. Terehova executed modeling contracts for Loreal, La Senza, Escada and Rusk. She was featured in Canadian magazines such as Marie Claire and LOU LOU.[citation needed]
Video game

In 2009, Terehova was chosen to feature as the Race queen in the EA and Ghost Games celebratory video created for the Need for speed series.[3][32]
Filmography
Year Title Role Notes
2004 Naked Josh Hot blonde Naked Josh on IMDb
2013 In Faustian Fashion Russian vampire In Faustian Fashion on IMDb
2014 Too Tall Tall blond Too Tall on IMDb
2016 The Game Warden Redneck Girl The Game Warden on IMDb
2017 Fosse Aux Tigres Herself Fosse Aux tigres on IMDb
2019 The Amazing Race Canada Herself Season 7 Contestant
Moldova country profile. Sandwiched between Romania and Ukraine, Moldova emerged as an independent republic following the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991. Moldova is one of the poorest countries in Europe, with its economy relying heavily on agriculture.Jun 22, 2019
Moldovans or Moldavians (Romanian: moldoveni, pronounced [moldoˈvenʲ]; Moldovan Cyrillic: Молдовень) are the largest ethnic group of the Republic of Moldova (75.1% of the population, as of 2014), and a significant minority in Ukraine and Russia.

Attachments

• IMG_6873-768x576.jpg
    IMG_6873-768x576.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 476
  • IMG_7244-e1482315907171-960x573.jpg
    IMG_7244-e1482315907171-960x573.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 383

DuanCulo

Staff member