• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Whitney Morgan

118 Votes

freeones_willem

Ex-FreeOnes Team Member

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Whitney Morgan from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 03
Pictures: 700 High-Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: One 20 Minute Video +More Coming!

My name is Whitney and I am 42 years old! When a model photographer (Ray) approached me the other night to ask if I would do a nude modeling shoot, it really didn't take much convincing because nude modeling is actually something that I've always wanted to do! I work as a car insurance receptionist, and I also have a part-time 2nd job working as a waitress at a restaurant, so I don't have a lot of free time to find anyone that would be able to do a modeling shoot with me. That's why I was so happy after I approached Ray's table a few nights ago at the restaurant because he started talking to me about his amateur nude modeling website! I'm already 42 years old and I've often wondered whether or not I would ever have a chance to do some nude modeling.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

I was super excited when I found out that Ray specializes in shooting many different types of females, along with different ages, nationalities, various weights, etc. The modeling shoot was a lot of fun, and when you look at the pictures, you can really tell that I was getting into the shoot! I hope that you guys like the different poses that I got into, and I also hope that you like the solo masturbation images in this gallery of high-resolution (2000x1500) amateur pictures!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur-nude-milf-modeling-whitney.html