• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[Onlyfans - Buyer] - Testimonials about allowed payment methods ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

toreno.farfalli

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
Hello

I am looking for clean testimonials (from you or your friends) about the credit cards REALLY allowed as buyer on Onlyfans (be able to make a card verified AND add funds). I already have 1 buyer account with my Visa card and I would like to create a 2nd buyer account with another card (since it's probably impossible to use my Visa card on my 2 accounts).

Onlyfans support says about cards :
- Accepted = Visa/MasterCard, Discover, Maestro/Debit cards, Some Prepaid Visa cards
- Not accepted = Prepaid cards, Gift cards, PayPal

Order a new Visa/MasterCard/Maestro would be very long (requiring to contact another physical bank) so I am thinking about that "DISCOVER" card solution. Have you some good testimonials about that card please ? My questions :
- Does Onlyfans allows the "verified" status for that "DISCOVER" card (implying to check the small dollar amount sent by Onlyfans on my bank statement) ?
- Does Onlyfans allows to add funds on my wallet using that card (it seems that specific point is the main problem) ?

Thank you for your serious testimonials and help.

Have a good day.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I am looking for clean testimonials (from you or your friends) about the credit cards REALLY allowed as buyer on Onlyfans (be able to make a card verified AND add funds). I already have 1 buyer account with my Visa card and I would like to create a 2nd buyer account with another card (since it's probably impossible to use my Visa card on my 2 accounts).

As a purchaser of content, your account is derived from your email address. You are only allowed one account at Onlyfans. You cannot create a second account. And yes, they do allow you to put a second card in. You choose which card you want as the default. I don't have Discover. So my choices are either Visa or Mastercard.

There's a thread about Onlyfans here.

https://www.freeones.com/forums/threads/your-experience-with-onlyfans.984811/

I suggest you take a look at it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.