• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Convicted criminal President Donald Trump's Legacy

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I think the consequences that are on the immediate agenda, are to get him disqualified to even run for president, without those on the right, that want him to get smacked down, being known, as republicans that were disloyal to him. After he's not able to legally run, he will hopefully eventually just go into a quiet disgraced silent mode, and just be an occasional headline, of dumbfuckery. But now, he won't do time, and if he's fined, he'll get donations from the people that still don't get he's a shyster. It's rare for political figures at the congress/senator to get time.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Ahole Trump should be hanged in front of the Capitol for his treason and other crimes, as well as to dissuade future aholes from attempting to overthrow the government.

zKDODs.jpg

Tar and feather him, hang him upside down, then drag him from the back of a pick-up truck until there is not enough orange wet hamburger to stay in the noose.

5800c28312ec604e0dba49cc266f34f31e4fc66a.jpeg

"I approve this message. Vote for me instead."

Luxman

#TRE45ON
This is the evil that is ahole Trump. He paid his ahole mafia cronies to wack his ex-wife Ivana and make it look like an accident. So she couldn't testify against him, for his kids to inherit the $100 milion dollars she had, and to use her body to get tax breaks for his NJ golf course. Ahole Trump is an evil parasite infesting the human race.

Ivana Trump is buried at Donald Trump’s New Jersey golf club. Could that mean a tax break for the former president? - Aug 1, 2022
Ivana Trump's burial place is now garnering suspicion that its location could mean tax breaks for her ex-husband, former President Donald Trump.
https://www.inquirer.com/news/new-j...ump-national-golf-club-nj-taxes-20220801.html

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Looked like Trump was about to grab her pussy.

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
If Donald Trump becomes President once more I bet I know who'll end up as Vice President and one step closer to President herself.

marjorie-taylor-greene-fondle-trump.gif
That's fucked up. Why is she rubbing that pussy?
If ahole Trump somehow thru massive corruption, election rigging, and brainwashing, steals the presidency again, America will become a totalitarian shithole.

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
TrumpBedPutin.jpg

D-rock

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Tar and feather him, hang him upside down, then drag him from the back of a pick-up truck until there is not enough orange wet hamburger to stay in the noose.

5800c28312ec604e0dba49cc266f34f31e4fc66a.jpeg

"I approve this message. Vote for me instead."
Your guy is looking pathetic right now. His campaign is falling apart. He is 30 points behind Trump...and somehow still falling, can barely make any coherent sense in in non-softball interviews, has trouble hiding is ever growing authoritarian tendencies, and has no message or policy besides "woke bad" even though he can't actually describe what that word means.

But hey, when conservatives already threw their lot in with cult members for guns or tax cuts or some other such bullshit you get what one deserves.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Trump has so much to say about the "weaponization" of the Justice Department ....

This is exactly what he did in 2017 to FBI Director James Comey, in 2018 to Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe and even to his first Attorney General Jeff Sessions. He had Comey and McCabe audited by the Internal Revenue Service. Along with the firing of all of them because they wouldn't follow his orders. He wanted to get Bill and Hillary Clinton in the worst way. While the audits of his own tax returns were not even pursued.

Now that the shoe is on the other foot, he's making a stink. Jack Smith should win both of the cases in Florida and in Washington, D.C. and Donald Trump will face the rest of his life behind bars. The DOJ has enough evidence. Thousands of pages worth. Not in one case, concerning the 2020 Presidential Election and now with fake electors in battle ground states, etc. There's the second, more damaging case; the classified documents case. Donald Trump hires clowns as lawyers. The latest one is John Lauro. Mr. Lauro will find out what MAGA truly means. Make Attorneys Get Attorneys.

And Joe Biden is going to win in 2024. Trump is never going to get pardoned! -- Hahahahaha!!

Last edited:

The Yak

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
qzfafulgn3fb1.png

Nothing substantive at this time. Just thought I would add some humor before we hear about the indictment in the January 6th investigation (fingers crossed for Tuesday).

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Nothing substantive at this time. Just thought I would add some humor before we hear about the indictment in the January 6th investigation (fingers crossed for Tuesday).
Good one @The Yak!! -- Bonus points for posting. (y) .. "I NEEDA RECOUNT" ... Funny. :LOL:

So you saying that our ex-President, good old # 45 Donald J. Trump is an out of the closet transvestite? :cool: Haha. Very nice. :p

Rep. George Santos (R-NY 3) ❤️ falls in love. :LOL: :p

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I saw this on youtube. I thought it was great.

Kudos to Procol Harum - Gary Brooker, Matthew Fisher (music) and Keith Reid (original lyrics and original idea), Robin Trower (guitar), Dave Knights (bass guitar), and B.J. Wilson (drums)

Last edited:

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
What an interesting time in which we live. It's crazy that he is still the front-runner and, based on the past two indictments, this may actually cause his support to increase.
Maybe the other Republican candidates should try to accumulate some indictments as well. For the 3rd RNC debate, there could be a 2-indictment minimum for each performer on stage.

D-rock

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
View attachment 1076343

What an interesting time in which we live. It's crazy that he is still the front-runner and, based on the past two indictments, this may actually cause his support to increase.
That's what being in a cult does. When a lot of people call Trump supporters and most Republicans in general "cultist", they aren't just being insulting or facetious. It's being accurate.

You can't reason people out of positions they didn't use reason to get into in the first place.

The Yak

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
gP79DZS.jpg

https://time.com/6301138/mike-pence-testify-trump-indictment/?utm_source=reddit.com

Mike Pence has turned on Trump and appears poised to testify against his former boss.

“It’s clear he’s going to testify,” Harry Litman, a former U.S. Attorney, tells TIME. “Pence is the most integral fact witness. He was the sitting Vice President of the United States. It's an extremely dramatic moment—I'd say even a historic one—for the former Vice President to take the stand. That will be a seismic moment in what’s already the most important prosecution in U.S. history.”

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Mike Pence will probably plead the 5th on all or most questions.
Failed president ahole Trump forced everyone in his corrupt administration to sign NDA's.
Ahole Trump will probably only have to pay a fine, using the GoFundMe money from his brainwashed followers.
He shouldn't be allowed to run for president or any public office again because he's guilty of high treason.
But the republican party and SCOTUS have become so corrupted, that anything is possible.
Hopefully ahole Trump has an "accident" and all his retarded bullshit comes to an end.