• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PS3 Trophies - Like It or Hate It

I like the idea of them but I wish all my games had them. I am looking forward to having a reason to do some things in games that I would normally not due so that I can get trophies.

What do you guys think?

I have an Xbox 360 but if the trophies are anything like the achievements on Xbox then I think it's a good idea. Getting the achievements is pretty addicting and adds to the replay value, so I think it would be the same for the trophies on PS3.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I have an Xbox 360 but if the trophies are anything like the achievements on Xbox then I think it's a good idea. Getting the achievements is pretty addicting and adds to the replay value, so I think it would be the same for the trophies on PS3.

So long as the trophies are implemented effectively, sure. But it's honestly a little annoying when you're just playing through a game on 360 and you just get all these fucked up achievements for shooting this, finding that, getting a secret area..

There shouldnt be stupid little achievements like in so many 360 games these days. "Achievement 10 points: DYING 20 times in 20 minutes!"

Lame.

Yeah, so far most of them aren't that dumb. I do not like the ones you get for beating each chapter, I can see beating it a certain difficulty.

There shouldnt be stupid little achievements like in so many 360 games these days. "Achievement 10 points: DYING 20 times in 20 minutes!"

Lame.

There are lame achievements even though they shouldn't be called "achievements" but nothing that lame.