• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Racial preferences in dating and attraction, how big of a deal?

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account
Yes, another race thread but this one isn't about bashing any race group.

Alright, I live in an area where people don't care if you like Black girls and dislike White girls and if you like White guys and dislike Black guys (like = attraction in this case and dislike = no attraction). Basically people ask each other questions like "would you date a Black girl?" and the guy answers the following ways and here is how people reply:

No = "oh well man, that is your preference"
Yes = "cool"

Like my friend circle, people don't care if you are not attracted to whatever or whoever based on skin color or eye color or race or ethnicity.

Well I have received some hatemail unfortunately (deleted it) and I was called a racist for not being into White girls and everything. I just want to know about your area, how big of a deal is political correctness when it comes to dating in your area?

Live in S. California and don't know or care.
Why are people so into this in 2010...or 11??? Rednecks?
If she is hot... I like her ....she likes me, it's on!, Black, White, Asian, Latina! ALL :drool1:

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account
Live in S. California and don't know or care.
Why are people so into this in 2010...or 11??? Rednecks?
If she is hot... I like her ....she likes me, it's on!, Black, White, Asian, Latina! ALL :drool1:

What if your buddy doesn't like her or have attraction to girls of a particular background? You gonna call him a racist and redneck?

Funny thing, same people who say things like 2010, those are the same ones who are most conscious of race.

Oh honestly! If it is a big deal than you should stick with what makes you comfortable and less prejudice! I don't even know how to constantly explain it.

Are you in love with racism?

Shit!

The song I usually post in race threads.

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
Guys are guys...I don't look at the physical, I get turned on and attracted to whats inside. Skin color doesn't matter in the slightest...if you're a good person, you're hot to me.

But I guess I wouldn't see the harm in being either attracted to or not attracted to a certain race/skin color, as everyone has physical preference...as long as it wasn't a racism thing, ie. being unattracted to a certain race because you feel they are less worthy etc.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
But seriously, you do seem obsessed with race. Its unsettling. Why does race matter so much to you?

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account
this isn't really a race thread

well okay it is a race thread but more so one that doesn't focus on a certain race

But seriously, you do seem obsessed with race. Its unsettling. Why does race matter so much to you?

Because you have a white ass!

I like it.

What does this have to do with race? Nothing. Just as it should be in life....

Really. I like your butt. I've seen a photo of you on some site or whatever in a shower and it is soapy and whatnot. Yummy!

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account

This thread is more about political correctness.

I got hate messages because I said I was not into White women and honestly I am not. People keep pulling the whole BS about "be open minded blah blah" on me when I have a GF. In my area I face racism for actually being in an interracial relationship but online I face animosity for not being open minded enough.

Like people on here say it is 2010 or whatever, how respectful would you be of another person's preferences?

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Guys are guys...I don't look at the physical, I get turned on and attracted to whats inside. Skin color doesn't matter in the slightest...if you're a good person, you're hot to me.

So, you've got two equally awesomely personalitied (it IS a word, dammit) guys in front of you. Both have rocked your world. They are polite, fun, modest, hardworking. There's nothing about either of them that says 'asshole', 'cheater' or 'lawyer':

One is (just say) 6 feet plus, dark haired, green eyed, athletically built and by all accounts damn fine ...
The other looks like Jay Leno

Honestly (hand on heart, hope to be plagued with butt pimples if you untruth)... which one do you go for?

I say we let 'vamp do his standard 50 bumps of his threads and let it that be the end of it.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Why is everyone bothered by colour of ones skin?