• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Shauvon Torres from Real World Sydney

beaver19

I should post more!
I can't believe no one has posted anything on her yet, or several of the other girls in that house. It has to be hands down the best crop of hotties on one season of the Real World. Check these babies out!
1134150758_48bc54aa71.jpg

zell

If you wish to live wisely, ignore sayings including this one.
Even though she is a complete idiot,she has a pretty damn hot body.The face is only good with makeup but those tits are a thing of beauty.I agree with you that this is the best crop of girls ever.I would fuck every single one of them even if they are all pretty stupid(except Parisa,she's not stupid.I'm glad she got that other dumb ass blond kicked out of the house).

Caitlain

My friends like my Freeones thong.
I liked Parisa.

maserati11

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
I've been saying this on other message boards and i'm glad someone out there agrees. Great job by mtv cos this real world hands down has the best hotties ever on the show. Even Isaacs girl Noirin is unbelievable.

carrion

Does my bum look big on this forum?
I never realized Shauvon had a gorgeous rack.

I actually rubbed one out to Parisa earlier today.

zell

If you wish to live wisely, ignore sayings including this one.
Shauvon is pretty damn hot but she was stupid to leave the show for her boyfriend that later broke up with her.I couldn't stand Trisha,she wasn't that hot,plus she was a major shit starter.the girls that replaced Shauvon.Ashlyee,grew on me the more I saw her,but my favorite was Parisa.She had (or at least seemed to have) more class than the rest of the girls,and she was hot as hell.

jcash44

Private Messages; please send me some!
just saw this broad on the duel 2, shes hot, she need to strip down like robin did