• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Gaydar Game

agggelos21

If FreeOnes was a woman, I'd marry her!
my score :
You personally got 15 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing girls than guys. Overall, you guessed better than 73% of all test takers.

is that good or bad?i think is good to now which girl is gay to prevent the "no" as answer to a date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

mrpain

Where was I yesterday?
You personally got 17 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing guys than girls. Overall, you guessed better than 94% of all test takers.

Jacksson_77

We will be full of patience Mr Freeones!
agggelos21 said:
my score :
You personally got 15 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing girls than guys. Overall, you guessed better than 73% of all test takers.
Exactly the same result as I had!

:hatsoff: Jackson

Goblin

I eat, sleep, and live FreeOnes!
I got 13 out of 20. That site is fucking hillarious.

Sutty

Banned
You personally got 11 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing girls than guys. Overall, you guessed better than 15% of all test takers.

I'm shit at this game!!!!

bigbri71

(.) (.)
i got all the guys right and 4 girls..could be worse

agggelos21

If FreeOnes was a woman, I'd marry her!
Jacksson_77 said:
Exactly the same result as I had!

so do you think that s good???
it s better recognizing girls than guys right???
:confused:

Jacksson_77

We will be full of patience Mr Freeones!
I think being better than 73% of the test takers is a good result. Dunno, I wasn't sure most of the time so I just guessed.

Mark Vleth

I support thongs.
You personally got 17 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing girls than guys. Overall, you guessed better than 93% of all test takers.

low66chevy

myFreeOnes.com: sign up for it now!
19 of 20, holy crap.

You personally got 19 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing girls than guys. Overall, you guessed better than 99% of all test takers.

ÆGEAN

I don't know and frankly I don't care.
16 of 20 :p

Dice

Freeones is my God
You personally got 8 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing guys than girls. Overall, you guessed better than 1% of all test takers.

Whahaha :D

Get 'n laid

You looking at me?
You personally got 8 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing guys than girls. Overall, you guessed better than 1% of all test takers.

I got the same score, but damn that girl on the left side of set #7 was kinda hot.

Amator~

Banned
You personally got 14 of the 20 people correct and were better at recognizing girls than guys. Overall, you guessed better than 57% of all test takers.

Is it different pics each time?