• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

TV TV Commercials

For threads about TV

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
The commercials for OTR ready made cocktails. I don't know what it is, but the stuffed Otter they use to promote the product is just disturbing looking to me. Otter's are cute little playful creatures, but this is not a representation of that, it's just odd looking.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
1672194929689.png

It's a facebook ad and not a commercial, but too good not to share.
Not sure if the resemblance was a coincidence or they planned it that way...

Duke Klingenpooper

I shoot my load further than you can pee!
The woman that won't stop talking about swamp ass was endearing for the shortest minute. Now the candor and the framing of the shot on her big dumb butt stink obsessed face is aggressive. Like the kids say. Feels like a micro aggression. I think it could be one.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
The best commercial EVER!

The Yak

^ Interesting note: In America, advertisements for condoms are not allowed to make reference to the fact that they prevent unwanted pregnancy. Companies generally talk about preventing sexually transmitted disease or they can make the claim (which many will find dubious) that their condoms makes sex more pleasurable.

My contribution to this thread:

Last edited:

tvstrip

^ Interesting note: In America, advertisements for condoms are not allowed to make reference to the fact that they prevent unwanted pregnancy. Companies generally talk about preventing sexually transmitted disease or they can make the claim (which many will find dubious) that their condoms makes sex more pleasurable.

My contribution to this thread:

On that note:

I think I've seen a couple where they use topiaries as a stand-in for a "bush"

Reactions: sj1

Duke Klingenpooper

I shoot my load further than you can pee!

If this were made today, it would suffer an avalanche of cancel and blistering shaming BANNING and boycotting. But it doesn't change the fact that those children can dance, and they wouldn't be held back. Then or now. Nobody puts fruity marshmallow kids in the corner.