• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Unable to send Private Message

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I'm another one I'm afraid. Tried to find a PM option and there simply is not one there. Could you possibly help?
It's also tied to reputation. Try posting a little more and give me a shout after another 5 posts.

alumni80

9 out of 10 perverts prefer Freeones
It's also tied to reputation. Try posting a little more and give me a shout after another 5 posts.
I'm also not able to post private messages yet and I've been posting recently. Could you please check my reputation and let me know how much more I need to post before I can PM? Thanks!

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
I'm also not able to post private messages yet and I've been posting recently. Could you please check my reputation and let me know how much more I need to post before I can PM? Thanks!
You'll need a few more posts, you haven't even hit 10 yet. Be patient and keep at it. Make yourself at home!

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Same answer, guys. Post and get reaction score. If you don't have it, keep posting! This feature activates once you have made yourselves at home for awhile.

BlazesBoylan

Yes, these words change as I post more!
I suppose I see the logic behind this system, such as to prevent spam and all, but when a friend invites you from another board to this one and you can't send a message. Hey Huntersy!

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
It also factors in reaction, as mentioned, FYI.

Last edited:

TheKurgan

Why was my picture deleted?
Hey guys, I can't seem to start new conversations either. Is there a FAQ entry I missed that details the Message count/Rep needed?
Thanks!

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Hey guys, I can't seem to start new conversations either. Is there a FAQ entry I missed that details the Message count/Rep needed?
Thanks!
Scroll up! Posts and some positive reaction score and you'll be good to go.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
You didn't read the post above you.

5 posts is the old requirement. We factor in reaction score now. There's no need to be in a rush. Post, make friends, then you'll have everything sorted out in no time.