• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Reggie Watts Goes Old School George Carlin.

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
I was not fully aware of his genius, but seen and experienced him, in a limited way, on the LateLateShow with James Gordon.

His solo work is somewhat awesome, I have to say. Thank you!

Jerusalem Post Israel News Culture News
Reggie Watts enjoys being indefinable
The musician, comedian and ‘Late Late Show’ bandleader is heading to Tel Aviv for the first time ever next month.
By AMY SPIRO MAY 22, 2019 15:15

Reggie Watts can’t tell you what to expect at his upcoming show in Tel Aviv. He doesn’t know himself.
The comedian, musician and TV personality tours the globe with his indescribable act, finding rapt audiences from Australia to Japan to the United Kingdom. And now, for the first time, he’ll be performing in Israel, taking the stage in Tel Aviv on June 26.
“Just a guy on stage doing some dumb stuff,” was Watts’s best attempt at describing his act in a recent interview with The Jerusalem Post. “I pretty much just kind of go for it – I get to wherever I’m going and just kind of hope that a good show happens.”
One constant in Watts’s on-stage performances is his looper, an audio playback machine that Israelis might be familiar with from Netta Barzilai, the 2018 Eurovision winner. For Watts, the looper is his most prominent tool, allowing him to play with his voice in real time and form on the spot musical creations.
And though each live show he does is different, the crowd, he feels, is quite the same.

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Culture/Reggie-Watts-enjoys-being-indefinable-590358