• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Soccer

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
USA eliminated in penalty shootout: Sweden end USWNT's Women's World Cup run by slimmest of goal-line margins
https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/ne...up-run-by-slimmest-of-goal-line-margins/live/

US Women are out - in the round of 16. Pretty shocking since they were going for the 3-peat.

From the Skimm:

What are people saying?​

The loss comes amid a net of criticism from sports analysts, including former USWNT captain Carli Lloyd. They've pointed fingers at poor coaching and a lack of team chemistry (there are 14 new players on the US team) for the seemingly disjointed performance in the group stage. Meanwhile, some former players have alluded to the team’s possible priorities outside of competition, like social media followers and endorsement deals. The USWNT has defended itself, with co-captain Lindsey Horan calling the criticism “noise.” US coach Vlatko Andonovski praised his team’s “bravery” and “resilience” in the match against Sweden.

In other words, they were complacent, distracted, unprepared... or a whole bunch of other reasons.
Or the world's women's teams are simply catching up and the US now has to deal with real competition.

tvstrip

1691898861624.png
1691898919260.png

Lauren James wasn't curb-stomping her, she was just giving her a gentle food massage :)

tvstrip

430915069_698232655852085_1212550597978196763_n.jpg

Players showing their love for Toriyama Akira, the creator of Dragon Ball