• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Surprising Uses for Vicks Vapor Rub

Luxman

#TRE45ON
The main reason for this thread is that my friend said his girlfriend likes to use Vicks Vaporub during anal sex, because of Vicks' burning and cooling sensations.
I wasn't sure if he was being totally honest so I googled it and most people wrote that it will burn your dick off or will be very painful, while a few wrote that they have used it as a lube during sex with no ill effect.
The burning comes from the menthol, and Vicks has different ingredients that reduce the burning effect of the menthol.
If you were to use only menthol it would burn like hell.

I rubbed some Vicks on my dick and I felt a bit of a burning sensation on the base of the penis head and my balls, but it didn't hurt, it also had a cooling sensation, and is a good lube to fap with.

Has anyone ever used Vicks vaporub during sex, and how was it ???

Luxman

#TRE45ON
So has no one ever used Vicks Vapor Rub as a sex lube ???

I've been using it for the past month for fapping.
Very slippery, I feel a bit of burning and cooling at the same time, only a little bit is needed and it lasts a long time.
I bought a small jar for $1 and there's still about 1/4 left.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Vapor Rub is still my favorite lube to rub on my dick for fapping.
Gives it a cool tingly feeling, with a bit of a burn.
It burns the most on the head and balls, but it doesn't hurt.

Anyways, I found this site with some posts about it.

http://www.zity.biz/index.php?mx=forum;ox=display;topic=901

I like ben gay crème and my girl likes it too.
I used some without teling her and she was
in heat for a few hours and wanted my penis
as much as I could and went wild on me

She could not get enough sex that night and even got to negotiate some anal which she refused always- adamantly.
After she was revved up and I was ready for sleep she accepted my cock in her rectum in exchange for servicing-she even washed my car

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
If it's petroleum based, like Vaseline....no thanks.

If you use petroleum based lubes for vaginal sex, it can cause the woman some issues. I believe it had something to do with masking signs of infection, or typically common female issues, but it allows them to progress to a point they normally would have not gotten to.

I know it's not as easy for single guys, but if I want hot/cold, I'll give the old lady a couple of ice cubes, and a big old grin....she's a really good old lady.