• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Unable to log in to account, only Forum account.

fonzysnap

FreeOnes makes me moist!
Hi everyone, i'm not sure why, but i'm able to log into my account to post on the forum (like i'm doing here now), but when i want to "follow" a babe, or see my accumulated credits etc, it tells me to log in, and when i do...it doesn't give me any error message or saying the process wasnt' completeed. Instead, it just points me back to the log in page. Sign up and get 100 points, or log in if you already have an account, and i'm trying to do the latter.

Any help from a Freeones technical person would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
Sounds like you are not logged into freeones.com, only the forum.

Try to log into freeones.com using the form in the top right.

AlternatIvely, try logging out of the forum at which point you should see a link to 'sign in using MyFreeOnes'. If you enter your credentials, you should find that you are then logged into both the main site and the forum, and can carry out activities like following babes etc.

If you're still having problems after that, please let us know.

fonzysnap

FreeOnes makes me moist!
Sounds like you are not logged into freeones.com, only the forum.

Try to log into freeones.com using the form in the top right.

AlternatIvely, try logging out of the form at which point you should see a link to 'sign in using MyFreeOnes'. If you enter your credentials, you should find that you are then logged into both the main site and the forum, and can carry out activities like following babes etc.

If you're still having problems after that, please let us know.
Thanks for your help, but it's not working.
I'm able to log into the forum and reply here, however when i try to log into the myfreeones.com it shows that i'm logged in, but says it's in "light mode", and shows my email address and password (blocked out), but doesn't show anything about my profile, or credits earned etc, babes followed etc....

I also tried to log out, and log back in using the myfreeones, and the same thing happens.

Is there an admin that i can email directly for any help? I know that i have had a profile on both the myfreeones as well as in the forums, and any help with me providing personal / email information etc, i'd feel more comfortable doing it privately via email with an actual Freeones admin.

Thank you so much.

blueeyedevil

Freeones is like a drug, I'm addicted!
I just started having the same issue. Can log into forums but not myfreeones.com. It goes straight back to the main page without logging me in. I tried changing my password and it didn’t help.

D

DreadKnight666

I have the same issue since today. Thought I got banned or something, but it worked for a little bit today at first 🐻

se7en7

I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?
It lets me login to the forums but it says 'bad credentials' on the main site. I tried resetting my password too. Any ideas?

UnderBro

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Bronze Member
I'm also experiencing the same issue. I can log on here in the forum but not myfreeones.com.

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
I have had the same problem since yesterday. As I am perfectly sure about my access information, I haven't attempted to change my password.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
perfect!