• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[NEEDS ID] A Little Help Here!!!

sambydutt

(.) (.)
Please help me identify this broad from Party Hardcore Vol. 60

Attachments

• ph2011-04-04_640[(009407)06-02-08].JPG
    ph2011-04-04_640[(009407)06-02-08].JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 235

staartje

Keep posting!
oh yeah, I searched for her too, but unable to track her down . . . .
she's my favourite!
because she starts as (only) dancing girl - then starts rubbing up two strippers by doing some dirty dancing with a girlfriend (she seems part of a group of 6 or 7 friends).
the strippers react grabbing her tits, but when they remove her bra she pulls everything back. her gf/bff doesn't like to participate.
when the camera picks her up again she's dancing with the skinny white haired stripper. in no time she pulls his cock out of his trousers, jerking him off fanatically.
and after a couple of feints she's going down to take his dick in her mouth and sucks him off with passion.
the he pulls her towards a couch where they kiss and fondle a bit . . . but there it ends!
this all was on part 3 (cam 3) and in part 4, 5 and 6 nothing happens, beside dancing. no more casting glances at strippers.

that makes me wonder what happened - was she really that horny? or was it planned?
she had strict limits; no to showing tits or hand in her shorts. all of her friends didn't do anything.

please share your thoughts here!
I'm quite obsessed with this girl . . .

Anteac

Keep posting!
She's also in party hardcore 57 where she got cozy with some strippers: Neo and Christo for sure, I believe there was also a third one. Does some quick handjob(s) but nothing more on what is available. As usual, there is one or two moments where there's hope for more but if it exist it wasn't released to this day, AFAIK.

staartje

Keep posting!
oh wow, you are my hero!
i'm going for PH57 right now.

the thing with this girl is: she is really girlnextdoor type, yet acts in a very provocative way, but has strict limits, wants to stay in control and when you least expect she pulls a dick from a strippers pants and sucks energetically but after that it's all finished . . .
i'm very curious to see if the same pattern unfolds at PH57.
thanks again!

Anteac

Keep posting!
Don't expect too much, there's probably better content in PH60 -the multicam helps a lot in that matter- but yeah she has the same energy in PH57.

staartje

Keep posting!
you're right; PH 60 had better content. however; in PH 57, I love the moment she lurks Christos on the runway towards her, but then steps back so he isn't able to touch her. haha,she's so naughty playing these games with the strippers . .
I would think she must appear in other PH editions too, she is not AFAYK ?

Anteac

Keep posting!
I checked pretty attentively parties from 45 to 70's (they're also a girl from 60 & 63 that I want to see more of) didn't see nothing.
And since I only recently came back to the parties, I also looked at all the gone crazy ones recently albeit they're quite a while after her participating I believe -you never know- but again nothing.
Also did some free pimeyes searchs, it only returned 57 et 60 and maybe one or two old social media photo that I didn't investigated further.