• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
LucyOHara
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sounds good. I'll let you know when I'm in your neck of the woods and we'll see if we can't find a show somewhere. :hatsoff:
    Haha sexual tension that always reminds me of a quote in the smash-hit tv series "Bottom"

Richie: I really think this is the one, Eddie. Even on the telephone there was an immediate sexual tension.
    Eddie: What, you mean you felt horny and she felt tense?

But seriously i can live with a sexual tension between us :)
    Haha great idea ! If you need a sidekick for your smash-hit internet series i am your man ! you would be the comic one of the duo and i will provide for the "serious yet always honest" note of your show !!
    The pleasure is all mine and thank you for pimping my profile with your visitor message ! now i can't stopping watching my profile x
    You're really cute when acting goofy. :) And that makes me smile really BIG! You just look like a funny girl next door. You should really try a casting for comedy shows like SNL or something like that. :yesyes:
    Oh lucccy i'm hommee!! We need to have some drinks & hot tub action soon! Then make vids <3 lovee you lady!!
    Thank you so much Lucy! I hope you had a good Valentine's Day! Good luck in the Miss FreeOnes contest!
    :1orglaugh Haha thank YOU! :heart:

You're so adorable. You seem a really fun girl, too when looking at your thank you video. :) You could be a comedy actress!
    Not really that great, since i'm sick. Everything else about this weekend has been fine though :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…