• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*2024 US Presidential Elections* - Candidates, Statistics, Campaign Timelines, Debates

dinkiedoodle

Closed Account
A little early but who do you think will throw their hat in the ring?

Mike Pence?
Gavin Newsom?
John Kasich?
Mitt Romney?
Andrew Yang?
Bernie Sanders?
Donald Trump?
Elizabeth Warren?
Marianne Williamson?
Andrew Cuomo?
Andrew Cuomo is the only one in the list that will!

About the only hope sane Republicans have is for Trump's health to collapse in the next four years so somebody else has a shot. As old as he is and as unhealthy as Trump is that's not something unthinkably unlikely. On the other hand it's always seems to be the assholes who keep defying the odds to live forever while the bad stuff happens to better people.

I'd maybe say an even greater mental health decline might do it also, but lets get real. Does anybody think Trump's base will give a single shit if Trump is nothing more than a slobbering mess by the next election and it's obvious even to them he's totally mentally gone?

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
About the only hope sane Republicans have is for Trump's health to collapse in the next four years so somebody else has a shot. As old as he is and as unhealthy as Trump is that's not something unthinkably unlikely. On the other hand it's always seems to be the assholes who keep defying the odds to live forever while the bad stuff happens to better people.

I'd maybe say an even greater mental health decline might do it also, but lets get real. Does anybody think Trump's base will give a single shit if Trump is nothing more than a slobbering mess by the next election and it's obvious even to them he's totally mentally gone?
Religions are like that.

Unless Biden fucks up on a scale comparable to trump's presidency (effectively impossible), I don't think trump could ever win another presidential election. Sure, the public has a short collective memory, but not that short, and not for all the bullshit he's done and tried.

I know optimism is rarely rewarded, especially when it comes to US politics, but I believe this. There's no way trump could be president again.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
There's no way trump could be president again.
Agreed, but ... I also said he wouldn't get the Republican nomination in 2016 and he would never get elected in 2016 and 2020. The public's short collective memory will certainly come into play. Let's face it: Only 7 weeks after the event, the Republican party - for the most part - has already put January 6, 2021 in the rearview mirror. The rioters will only be 'misguided tourists' by 2024.

[It will be interesting to re-visit the early pages of this thread in 2024.]

Unless Biden fucks up on a scale comparable to trump's presidency (effectively impossible), I don't think trump could ever win another presidential election. Sure, the public has a short collective memory, but not that short, and not for all the bullshit he's done and tried.

I know optimism is rarely rewarded, especially when it comes to US politics, but I believe this. There's no way trump could be president again.

I hope so, but you have way more faith in the American people than I do. I know how stupid and selfish we can be, or how just a lot of us can't be bothered to give a crap about our future.

Plus, Trump starts out with a hardcore base where almost literally nothing he can do will sway them away from supporting him. He could almost literally show up in front of them and slap each and every supporter in the face personally and then piss on them while they are wailing in pain on the ground and they would still throw there lot in with him. He for all practical purposes stumbled half-assed backwards into creating one of the biggest cults in the history of the world with himself as it's head. It isn't like a miniscule amount of the American public are a part of that either. He's staring with a very significant minority of people that are a part of his cult fan club, not a few percentage of the public. He's starting with that. All it would take is for too many people too go back to their standard apathetic don't give a shit attitude and not vote in the next election for disaster to hit.

I'd like to think our short attention spans would not be strong enough to lead to that,...but I have no faith in the American people anymore.

My suspicion is someone will champion the theory he was incapacitated by the Deep State (making some connection with Putin's tactics against political rivals) and will be propelled by the Q-Trumper rabidity.

I hope so, but you have way more faith in the American people than I do. I know how stupid and selfish we can be, or how just a lot of us can't be bothered to give a crap about our future.

This line reminded me of something I heard on the news radio today that went something along the lines of "the first week of vaccination in Australia has gone reasonably smoothly, EU leaders are gathered to discuss how they can improve their rollout, while the USA is still struggling to convince their population to even get vaccinated."

We're all still rooting for you out here, and the only reason for that - because lord knows, you haven't given us much reason to be hopeful for your future lately - is that we all know republicans are a declining minority. They just happen to be very loud. The rest of us out here are still hoping you'll get them under control somehow!

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

This line reminded me of something I heard on the news radio today that went something along the lines of "the first week of vaccination in Australia has gone reasonably smoothly, EU leaders are gathered to discuss how they can improve their rollout, while the USA is still struggling to convince their population to even get vaccinated."

We're all still rooting for you out here, and the only reason for that - because lord knows, you haven't given us much reason to be hopeful for your future lately - is that we all know republicans are a declining minority. They just happen to be very loud. The rest of us out here are still hoping you'll get them under control so
Whips and chairs?

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Trump already has on a Fox show. As if there was ever any doubt. I would not be surprised to see him win and sweep the Congress as well. Then at least we won't have to worry about any further elections(Federal at least) to take up our valuable Facebook time

Last edited:

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
No, he's not.

Remember, we're talking about someone who suggested nuking hurricane, suggested injecting disinfectant as a cure for Covid, claimed G. Washington took the airports...
I am aware of those. In comparing the two (and only them) he is much brighter.

Greene suggested CA wildfires were started by Jewish Space lasers, Sandy Hook and Parkland were false flags, the Las Vegas shooting was part of a gun control plot, Pizzagate may be real, no plane crashed into the Petagon on 9/11 …

When comparing the cult leader to a follower, the cult leader is smarter and getting the benefits.