• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

35 Years ago today.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
GOOD LORD A 7 YEAR BUMP! Welcome back daddy-o! Where ya been, whatcha up to? Good to see you and all the usual! :)

About 37 years ago I met a gal I call Pico & 11th. She was a nice lady who helped me get the white stuff out for the first time. When I think back I wonder what happened to her and if she was murdered and, if she was murdered , I wonder how she was murdered and if they ever found her body after she was murdered. Forty Dollars.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
About 35 years ago this month, is when I lied to an employer, and told him I could drive a truck, and got my first job driving a commercial vehicle,

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
"The Long And Winding Road" was released fifty-two years ago come May 11th.

.... that beats losing his virginity any day! :p

Last edited:

PinkyHole

Tip: install a spycam in your toilet.
35 years ago that guy ^ was born.
He joined Freeones 10 years ago and had the highest Reaction score.
Then Someone put him into disgrace... Nothing last forever, all his legendaries post got gone.
But some way he came back 6 months ago with another name, and no one noticed that, Not even the hater than put him out.
You gotta say it's stupid to tell it now, but he lost his identity and so his interest.
So do what you have to, let me in, or put me out, I'm tired to hiding, if I'm not able to make legendaries post anymore then there is no reason to be here anymore.

The choice is yours forgive me, or kill me.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Then Someone put him into disgrace... Nothing last forever, all his legendaries post got gone.
But some way he came back 6 months ago with another name, and no one noticed that, Not even the hater than put him out.
You gotta say it's stupid to tell it now, but he lost his identity and so his interest.
So do what you have to, let me in, or put me out, I'm tired to hiding, if I'm not able to make legendaries post anymore then there is no reason to be here anymore.

Whoa, I didn't know you got put out, as it were. That's fucked up, tho. I think you should get a do-over.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member

50636733841aa6ad11b75d1cde7d4b39.gif

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
CB / PinkyHole -- At least do a Martin Landau or Leonard Nimoy Mission Impossible (1960s TV show) face mask change ... now something like that would work :)

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

Mr. Daystar