• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

65 dead as huge earthquake rocks New Zealand with fears that the toll may rise to 300

Re: 65 dead as huge earthquake rocks New Zealand with fears that the toll may rise to

Has the U.S. government sent any aid? I knew that search and rescue teams had gone voluntarily, but we owe it to the New Zealanders to provide whatever help we can give.

Re: 65 dead as huge earthquake rocks New Zealand with fears that the toll may rise to

Has the U.S. government sent any aid? I knew that search and rescue teams had gone voluntarily, but we owe it to the New Zealanders to provide whatever help we can give.

I actually don't think New Zealand has asked for any as they already have a fund for this sort of thing and from what I've heard are a very proud nation. They asked for help in the rescue which was sent by various nations with a large contingent from Japan as a number of Japanese students were killed in a language school. As they assess the damage I'm sure if they need anything they'll ask and there will be no shortage of nations willing to give, we also need to see how much the insurers are willing to cover as well.

Uncovered by the earthquake: Time capsules buried beneath iconic 19th century Christchurch statue

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...apsule-Christchurch-rubble.html#ixzz1FOUS9dft

I actually don't think New Zealand has asked for any as they already have a fund for this sort of thing and from what I've heard are a very proud nation. They asked for help in the rescue which was sent by various nations with a large contingent from Japan as a number of Japanese students were killed in a language school. As they assess the damage I'm sure if they need anything they'll ask and there will be no shortage of nations willing to give, we also need to see how much the insurers are willing to cover as well.

Uncovered by the earthquake: Time capsules buried beneath iconic 19th century Christchurch statue

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...apsule-Christchurch-rubble.html#ixzz1FOUS9dft

I know they have a fund but the New Zealand has helped the U.S. before and it's a much smaller nation. These are the kind of relationships we need to cultivate.