• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A Punch to the Face...a Venting Thread!

I'd like the beat the shit out of my co-workers, they are fucking useless. We are supposed to be a "team", meanwhile I'm the only one that feels like he's actually doing anything.

a kid who goes to high school in my city, and whom i taught at camp last summer took his life this morning. bad enough as it is, some of his friends made a facebook rememberance group in his name. went well, until some dick trolls came in spewing anti religion BS. that got everyone pissed, and instead of the origional sentiment, it became a flame war. is there nothing sacred in the world anymore? i mean really, its so much bullshit

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I fucking hate the players of Metal Gear Online, they're fucking kids, think they're great just because they killed me once or twice in that game.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I'm falling in love with a married woman. I know that I shouldn't be, but I am. And, the pain and jealousy that it's making me feel makes me want to put fucking holes in the walls.

And, the worst part is...I think she loves me too. I don't know how it happened; it just did. I'd never do anything to jeopardize her marriage (meaning that I would never have an affair with her), but it's impossible not to want to be with her. I don't know...it just sucks. It just fucking sucks.

My local water supply company have just announced that there maybe a 'hosepipe' ban shortly..

I am presently looking out of my window at the rain pouring down and wondering WHY?

Add to that insult, earlier this year there were actually some severe floods near where I live..
bridges were washed away and one person was killed as a result

GET YOUR FUCKING ACT TOGETHER UNITED UTILITIES!

This is rainy England, not the fucking Sahara. :thefinger

A punch in the face to...

BBC News.

Apparently they think that the current trial of Liberian warlord Charles Taylor, is something that should be shown live 24-fucking-7 on their news channel..

I DON'T FUCKING CARE!
I have no idea who this guy is, I'm not terribly sure where Liberia is (Ok Africa.. I know that much), I have no interst WHATSOEVER in whether he gave that daft bint Naomi Campbell, rocks, diamonds or a good shafting.
Yes. I'm sure he did terrible things and should be brought to trial, but I don't want to sit through hours of tedius courtroom testimony.

In case the BBC hadn't noticed, there are a few 'other' things happening in the world at the moment..
In Pakistan there are millions affected by the floods, there are British soldiers dying in Afghanistan..
how much 'airtime' do these more newsworthy events get..?

Yeah, a quick 30sec mention, before moving back to the 'trial of the century'

and to think that I HAVE TO pay for a fucking TV licence, to fund these arseholes.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
A punch in the face to...

BBC News.

Apparently they think that the current trial of Liberian warlord Charles Taylor, is something that should be shown live 24-fucking-7 on their news channel..

I DON'T FUCKING CARE!
I have no idea who this guy is, I'm not terribly sure where Liberia is (Ok Africa.. I know that much), I have no interst WHATSOEVER in whether he gave that daft bint Naomi Campbell, rocks, diamonds or a good shafting.
Yes. I'm sure he did terrible things and should be brought to trial, but I don't want to sit through hours of tedius courtroom testimony.

In case the BBC hadn't noticed, there are a few 'other' things happening in the world at the moment..
In Pakistan there are millions affected by the floods, there are British soldiers dying in Afghanistan..
how much 'airtime' do these more newsworthy events get..?

Yeah, a quick 30sec mention, before moving back to the 'trial of the century'

and to think that I HAVE TO pay for a fucking TV licence, to fund these arseholes.

The BBC will naturally show what is best for the British government; which means as little of the war against vicious terrorists attacking us unprovoked in their own countries.
When that innocent guy walking home got killed, French news was showing a lot more detail before the BBC...
BBC is no longer impartial.

Groove Ulysses Music ASCAP for giving me my second strike at YouTube.
Also, VEVO, Universal, Sony, and Warner Music Groups, as well as some others.
If you frequent YouTube, you probably know why.

My fucking next door neighbors. Who gives a fuck if i play my music fucking loud. Everybody should fucking like Lady Gaga. RARAROMOMOMA!

people who don't deal with their shit and let their anger build up and then explode with rage when they drop a fork or get accidentally bumped into or some other stupid fuck reason

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
My fucking next door neighbors. Who gives a fuck if i play my music fucking loud. Everybody should fucking like Lady Gaga. RARAROMOMOMA!

Loud music is ok in reasonable size amounts at reasonable times.
If you're playing it very loud for hours, or playing it past 11 on a weeknight then you're gonna piss someone off.

Loud music is ok in reasonable size amounts at reasonable times.
If you're playing it very loud for hours, or playing it past 11 on a weeknight then you're gonna piss someone off.

How about you take a big step back and literally fuck your own face? This thread is for venting, not to come look at and get fucking pissed off again because some chode smoker thinks they know when you should and shouldn't play your fucking music.