• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Adultfriendfinder

im on there..... the web cams are nice

In dealing with clients, facebook and AFF are two of the biggest contributors to separation and divorce. I should probably send them a thank you letter for all the work they send to me.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Are there real local girls on there, or are the profiles fake?

Both. There are a lot of real profiles on the site, but there are a whole lot of fake profiles. After a while, it is quite easy to differentiate between the two.
I've used the site for the last few years, to some success. Heck, even made a couple of friends through the site.

i doubt there's any real girls on there. real girls can get laid anytime they want, they don't need that site to meet a guy

That's true, but I'm sure some girls don't like going to bars to find a hookup. Some must be looking on the internet. I'm looking for the best site with those girls on it.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
In dealing with clients, facebook and AFF are two of the biggest contributors to separation and divorce. I should probably send them a thank you letter for all the work they send to me.

You have clients? :eek:

Shit...I'm one step closer to seeing you as a real person.

i doubt there's any real girls on there. real girls can get laid anytime they want, they don't need that site to meet a guy

Actually there are a lot of "real" girls on it too. I have several friends who met through a dating site, and they arent even bad looking ;)

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Take a trial membership and just give it a try, people meet people through the weirdest of circumstances.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Not everything has a cost on there - one can be a member with a few pictures and a profile without paying anything - unfortunately, things such as viewing other profiles does cost money. On the other hand, one can chat and use the instant messenger for free.

Never used this site but was once a member on Fling, met alot of girls off there so I guess these sites really work! lol