• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Angela White: ❤️ - (non-nude)

From julesjordan.com. The scene was with Prince Yahshua 👏

angela-white-bathroom-striptease1.jpg
angela-white-bathroom-striptease2.jpg
angela-white-bathroom-striptease4.jpg
angela-white-bathroom-striptease7.jpg
angela-white-bathroom-striptease9.jpg

rascaldog_fan

FreeOnes is pumping through my veins!
I have below requests for Angela White.. my fav star..I can't DM her in twitter because she follows less.

(1) Wish is to see her in facialabuse in more extreme scenes - piss drink, deep rim jobs, BDSM Gagging pukes...Donn know she will be happy being there..
(2) Gangbang with Asian lady boys.
(3) Triple anal .. Did she perform it already?

If she is ready for one and only one, I ask her to choose first option

Last edited:

usman19

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
Any reason why Angela is not getting naked in her scenes anymore? Part of her appeal is enjoying her all naked from head to toe.
It seems that even though she only shoots with Brazzers now, it like she keeps her clothes on? I don't mind if some of her scenes are like that, but it seems like this is becoming a trend now.

I hope we get to see the return of naked Angela to what we are use to seeing and love about her.

Can't say whether this is something that Angela has wanted to do, or whether it's Brazzers.

Not sure if Angela has received comments about the lack of nakedness in her scenes lately, but would assume she appreciates the feedback.

How me and her fans love her to return to this. She hits at her best when naked. Clothes on should be illegal. 🤤🤤

034.jpg

090.jpg

091.jpg

092.jpg

003lp019.jpg

Stephen1956

Girls don't like me.
I remember when she started, only doing solo content for the company Score. She really took off when she arrived in America from Australia, with lots of work. Last count, I've got over 150 purchased scenes of her content. Clothed or totally nude, at least she decided to play with the boys (and the girls). She's a very good-natured woman, in my humble opinion.

Reactions: zz

zz

My avatar makes you horny!?
I love watching Angela nude or clothed! I always have and always will! She is one of a handful of sexy performers.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Any reason why Angela is not getting naked in her scenes anymore? Part of her appeal is enjoying her all naked from head to toe.
It seems that even though she only shoots with Brazzers now, it like she keeps her clothes on? I don't mind if some of her scenes are like that, but it seems like this is becoming a trend now.

Perhaps because she is middle aged and feeling the creep-up of self consciousness? I think she looks about the same, but she is a hair's width away from being the big 4-0 and I'm sure the less 'accepting' of her fans has probably made a complaint or two that she's looking older than her 2005 days. It's been 2 decades, sooo... we all wind down, eh? :)