• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] Anissa Kate Gangbang Scene

OK this may be difficult to find but I am looking for a specific Anissa Kate gangbang scene where I believe she is taking three guys.

The part of the scene that is sort of unique is that she is standing and a guy is fucking her from behind while she is busy pleasing other cock(s) with her lovely mouth and hands. The guy fucking her pulls out, lets out one squirt of cum and buries his cock deep in her ass to deposit the rest of the semen in there while continuing to fuck her. She actually gives a sort of disapproving look to the guy. And when he pulls out a second time, his deposit cum spews instantly (as if she was trying to push it out this whole time).

I believe the scene is shot outside (in open air) and starts off in daylight and where this cum scene is it is relatively darker (perhaps dawn).

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
According to data18.com, Anissa Kate has only done seven gangbang scenes ...

Anissa Kate_gangbang scenes.JPG

http://www.data18.com/anissa_kate/gangbang.html
The number # 4 scene from Marc Dorcel and the Dorcel Club is outside in a parking garage. Scene stars James Brossman, Mike Angelo and Toby.

Here are some images ...

01.jpg

07.jpg

15.jpg

The number # 5 scene from the Dorcel Club, is also in an outside parking lot. In that scene Anissa plays a widow. The scene also stars Markus Dupree, Thomas Stone and an unknown male actor.

12.jpg
02.jpg

Last edited:
just a general note regarding data18 as a source: it's really good as long as you are looking for something prior to 2018. But for some reason nothing has been updated beyond March 2018 or so. So it is possible (actually, likely) that Anissa has done other gangbang-type scenes that were not on John_8581's original list