• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Any SUPER cheap gaming deals to share?

I thought it might be nice to have a thread posting any really good deals out there.

Just today I found Aeternoblade for the 3DS on the e-shop at 90% off (Basically $1)

Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson is also 50% off too.

Feel free to post any hot deals out there :)

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I like the idea of this thread. If anyone sees any special sales.. do let us know!

Flash sale on PSN has a couple $2 PS3 games.

Thinking of getting Master Reboot. The game is so obscure it doesn't even have it's own wiki page, but for a couple of $ it seems like a nice indie game to spend a couple hours on.

The concept is pretty cool too: The idea of you inside a cloud storing the personalities of people (who are presumably passed on).

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
I'm gonna look around at that flash sale again. If its still up.

freeones_regina

Administrator

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
I hesitated on picking up Adr1ft when it was on sale. I hear it gets boring but it sure look pretty.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Playstation store Mid-Year sale has a few things. I was tossing around trying out Journey. It's not dark, and it's a little too pretty and happy looking, but I like exploring worlds. Not sure if I should or not.. its like 8 bucks or something.

I didn't find any real good deals on Steam this year. Everything I would have wanted, which isn't much right now, I either have or it was still too expensive.

Has anyone played/have any opinions on the PS3 versions of:

Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit

Both are at their cheapest prices ever this week.
I've heard of the Neptunia games but never played one.
NFS:HP seems to have gotten a lot a awards & critically well received.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Playstation store Mid-Year sale has a few things. I was tossing around trying out Journey. It's not dark, and it's a little too pretty and happy looking, but I like exploring worlds. Not sure if I should or not.. its like 8 bucks or something.

Journey is brilliant.

Journey does go on sale several times throughout the year though, usually to around $5. If it hits that price go for it

If you do end up getting it, let me know. To my understanding there's a trophy that requires you meet up with someone you started the game with. It'd be nice to boost the trophy for the both of us.

Sony's Attack of the Blockbusters Sale is on until 8/28/18 at 0800 Pacific Daylight Time

some really good deals (70% off on some).

Notables:

God of War $39.95

Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition $15.99

Star Wars Battlefront II $19.99

Uncharted Lost Legacy $14.99

Bioshock: The Collection $25.79

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided $7.99

The ones that are PS4 exclusives I'm not gonna be able to pass up.

Anyone who hasn't played Killzone:Shadow Fall, I recommend it for a mere $5. That was a PS4 launch title and really showed off what it could do at the time and still is an excellent shooter.

For 3DS users (Adam?):
There are 2 games on sale on the eshop for literally 2 quarters!

Edge & Toki Tori are both going for $0.49 each. Granted they aren't AAA games, but for 50 Cents you'll get your money's worth.

Toki Tori is a remake of the GB Color classic. It's so popular it's made its way into the 3DS, Wii, PS3, IOS, Windows, etc.
Edge is a 3D version of the award winning PC/Wii game. Sort of like marble madness with a cube... I guess? Really good 8-bit soundtrack too

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
For 3DS users (Adam?):
There are 2 games on sale on the eshop for literally 2 quarters!

Edge & Toki Tori are both going for $0.49 each. Granted they aren't AAA games, but for 50 Cents you'll get your money's worth.

Toki Tori is a remake of the GB Color classic. It's so popular it's made its way into the 3DS, Wii, PS3, IOS, Windows, etc.
Edge is a 3D version of the award winning PC/Wii game. Sort of like marble madness with a cube... I guess? Really good 8-bit soundtrack too

Yeah, I play 3DS, its been a bit though. I dusted her off on a recent holiday and played Mario 64 on it. I hate that port.. I should dive into the market and see what's new. I haven't look in awhile.

Lots of games (7 pages!) on sale on the ehsop for the 3DS. Thinking of getting into the parascientific escape trilogy.

I do like how Steam has a wishlist that you can add games to and it will alert you when they go on sale.
Both the eshop & PSN have wishlists but IIRC they don't send you emails. But at least you can see if the prices are on sale.