• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anybody watch reality TV shows?

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
I generally am not a fan, but I usually watch the Amazing race because I love seeing other parts of the world.
Other than that, I did watch Survivor a for quite a bit, but quit watching several seasons ago because it was too tedious to watch.

And I feel anyone associated with garbage like that kardasian show should be shot on sight.

tvstrip

Amazing Race 35 finale this week. It's been pretty good, and eliminations every week kept it fresh.

Apparently next season will be mostly in South America because of travel issues.

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Me and my 16yo have become huge addicts of The Traitors. The UK and Australian versions were both superb.

Not sure if it counts, but we're enjoying Squid Game: The Challenge, too.

tvstrip

Me and my 16yo have become huge addicts of The Traitors. The UK and Australian versions were both superb.

Not sure if it counts, but we're enjoying Squid Game: The Challenge, too.
I've heard of Traitors too - seems like every country has their own version, including Canada.
Anything in particular that makes it worth watching?

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
I've heard of Traitors too - seems like every country has their own version, including Canada.
Anything in particular that makes it worth watching?
It's a good mix of game show and psychological torture, really. I think it's one of those things where if the contestants aren't interesting, it can fail. The US versions apparently have had this issue. But the ones we have watched have been really good. If you like Big Brother-ish sort of stuff, you should enjoy it.

Bluejaye

I still don't know what I am doing
I've tried on occasion to watch reality TV. But every time I have, it has to me, come across as highlighting and rewarding some of the worst character traits in people. The man/woman who lies, cheats, is manipulative and coercive goes on to win and earns a packet after the show.
Just puts me right off watching any of it.

tvstrip

I've tried on occasion to watch reality TV. But every time I have, it has to me, come across as highlighting and rewarding some of the worst character traits in people. The man/woman who lies, cheats, is manipulative and coercive goes on to win and earns a packet after the show.
Just puts me right off watching any of it.
I think part of the attraction is watching people who worse than you, which can make you feel better about yourself. Even better when those bad people get their comeuppance.