• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anyone have a Belly or Navel fetish?

Goldman222

Will you help me name my penis?
Wooow she licks in there for over a minute in the actual scene :love::love:.While seemingly spaced out with messages I'm glad there's still some people who share this fetish. I'll try and at least post some pics or stills in a moment but goldman..or anyone else.. if you know any other great scenes even if it's from a pay site pleeease let me know and ill try and keep add links or at least scenes as well. Or if anyone knows where everyone is hiding since PH went 'down'. Miss that community hehe
Hello and thanks for posting, glad to hear there is at least one more person that enjoys this often ignored erogenous zone. Here is a shot from "Age differential Lesbians" from Only3x. Shayla Divine goes down on Gina Gerson, and stops at the navel to lick and probe it for about 30 secs, then goes on to lick her belly for a while longer. Very hot scene.
tin ginashayla 03.jpg

Lyssabelle

In love with my hand.
Hello and thanks for posting, glad to hear there is at least one more person that enjoys this often ignored erogenous zone. Here is a shot from "Age differential Lesbians" from Only3x. Shayla Divine goes down on Gina Gerson, and stops at the navel to lick and probe it for about 30 secs, then goes on to lick her belly for a while longer. Very hot scene.View attachment 1108713
Mmm yes this is one of my fav recent scenes, anytime Gina gets her little innie played with is such a pleasure! thanks for sharing still!

Lyssabelle

In love with my hand.
GLh9Ovo.jpg
i love when Lady Dee gets her navel licked.... Unrelated but does anyone know if Vanna Bardot has ever had her navel properly licked. I know Scarlett Sage licked over it a couple times in a girlfriends film but I mean like someone stopped and played in it?? I've wanted to see that for so long :((

Goldman222

Yes, I noticed Vanna's sexy innie as well, and she had gorgeous abs in some of her films. Unfortunately I can't remember the lesbian film but one with the guy is called Almost Innocent (2 very brief licks to the navel), but still hot. Here getting her sexy navel probed with the tip of a tongue... is Vanna Barot
wnaf-01.png
wnaf-05.jpg

Last edited:

Lyssabelle

In love with my hand.
Yes, I noticed Vanna's sexy innie as well, and she had gorgeous abs in some of her films. Unfortunately I can't remember the lesbian film but one with the guy is called Almost Innocent (2 very brief licks to the navel), but still hot. Here getting her sexy navel probed with the tip of a tongue... is Vanna Barot View attachment 1110432View attachment 1110433
Ah you legend! I'll have to do some research on the g/g scene (i only really look for g/g as you'll notice as i keep posting as its my thing lol) but i still much appreciate the one from Almost Innocent as it's right in there :p. I won't try and make too many requests but might as well ask about Kenzie Reeves and Darcie Dolcie as well. Kenzie had it licked over by Abigail Mac in some sort of g/g prison scene but she didn't really stay in there like she has before which was such a shame :p and Darcie never seems to get her body teased which is just plain rude lol

Lyssabelle

In love with my hand.
B67RDT3.jpg
M95IRBq.jpg
M5ES3Hs.jpg
olIyQ2k.jpg
Tanya Tate going down on younger model. From I believe 'Love a Milf 4' unfortunately the picture is better than the action as she's just licking down her belly but i like the idea of her playing with her ring 😏

Popec47

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
Not a fetish per se but it can definetely impact overall sexyness. I would find extremely upsetting to not see one on someone for example

Goldman222

Well not a big fan of Kenzie R, so no pictures of her, as for Darcie, can't think of any. I did insert one of my favorites the two girls in a pool- not sure who there are, other than likely 2000-2010 vintage, and possible Viv Thomas models, would love to find a video of this scene or any info on these two.. Also included one of Abigail Mac, licking a navel-she has licked a fair share, and once said in an interview she likes buttholes and belly buttons. Couple other unknown pictures cant remember sources. Will post a another fairly recent favorite with a russian star having her navel licked out..in a future post. That's it for now
best tin.jpg
tin ag01.jpg
tin abigail3.jpg
tin uf01.jpg

Lyssabelle

In love with my hand.
Well not a big fan of Kenzie R, so no pictures of her, as for Darcie, can't think of any. I did insert one of my favorites the two girls in a pool- not sure who there are, other than likely 2000-2010 vintage, and possible Viv Thomas models, would love to find a video of this scene or any info on these two.. Also included one of Abigail Mac, licking a navel-she has licked a fair share, and once said in an interview she likes buttholes and belly buttons. Couple other unknown pictures cant remember sources. Will post a another fairly recent favorite with a russian star having her navel licked out..in a future post. That's it for now
View attachment 1110948View attachment 1110955View attachment 1110956View attachment 1110957
All good on the two models appreciate the info! and yesssss thought I was the only one who saw the Abigail interview. She literally said in an old youtube interview video 'Well I have a bellybutton fetish so like to poke in them.' Supported her ever since although lately she doesn't seem to play with them in recent scenes :( could just be the direction of the scenes though. ill see if I can remember other scenes where she's licked. Oh yeesss i how could I forget lovely Sybil A. Lexi Donna (i think that's her name) also kinda teased her in an old LezKiss scene but it doesn't get played with enough. Yeah sadly I think that Viv Thomas pic was just a photo shoot i think that's a woman who used to go by Jaime doing the licking, i think she was the one who also licked Jo's way back in her early scenes (don't fully quote me on that ill do some research my next day off lol with clearly info)

Lyssabelle

In love with my hand.
OFTQfE9.jpg
dGhyPSo.jpg
XJWsl29.jpg
I wish a site like LickSonic would become bigger and have some of these A list models. So much foreplay in lots of the scenes.annnd one with Abigail
NqoX025.jpg

Goldman222

Couple more, first is Lexi Donna (she seems to realize what the navel is for) licking Russian girl Redly or Brianna Ruslana, in Lesbea "My First Time" and combined with other scenes by Lesbea as 'Women in Love" (which has some navel licking in every scene!)
Next is Kari Milla having her gorgeous navel licked out (can't remember the film) but Kari has one of those perfect navels and it gets licked in many of her films
wnaf-04.jpg
wnaf-06.jpg

Lyssabelle

In love with my hand.
0L0He3N.jpg
Yeah Lesbea had some really great scenes with action throughout the years. Them and early Viv Thomas. Also that's Vanessa Decker but she def enjoys a good lick in them and having hers licked :D Yeah Kari's belly is lovely and really has been givena looot of attention on almost every site she's done a scene with.
xQITWPI.jpg
This isn't a great example since she's just licking up her belly in the scene but Girlfriends films have a good amount as well
E5vwJet.jpg

Goldman222

Yes Vanessa Decker,that is correct, thank you.
I found one of Kenzie but not really clear.., Abigail makes a quick lick over her belly while Kenzie is arched up. from Lesbian Revenge" by Pure Taboo.

Attachments

• KenzieRAbigailMtin.jpg
    KenzieRAbigailMtin.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 18
  • KenzieRAbigailMtin02.jpg
    KenzieRAbigailMtin02.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 18

Lyssabelle

In love with my hand.
Yes Vanessa Decker,that is correct, thank you.
I found one of Kenzie but not really clear.., Abigail makes a quick lick over her belly while Kenzie is arched up. from Lesbian Revenge" by Pure Taboo.
Yeah that was the scene i was referencing but that's higher quality than mine so i appreciate it! Also didn't realize that was the name so thanks again

Lyssabelle

In love with my hand.
Jav lesbians really are the best at it and that's another type of filmmaking if i had the connections and money for i would produce scenes like they do. They'll literally 5-10 minutes of navel licking in mainstream scenes
t8V3thg.jpg
QQUBuQs.jpg