• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Anyone know what happed to X-Art?

redagate2016

Incoming! Silly sayings!
This afternoon all their content got knocked out, the site itself is still intact;
but significant amount 70-80% of videos, 100% of the photos (galleries, in-bedded images, thumbnails, etc) are gone.

From what I can tell from a IT point of view is that either the content has been physically moved or deleted...Or worse it's been infected with ransomware (files are still in-place but are unreadable), this is sadly based on my findings what has most likely happened because when you attempt to download select files your internet browser throws:

C:\myusername~1\AppData\Local\Temp\”a random alpha numeric file name”.mp4.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.

Try again later, or contact the server administrator.

This indicates that the source file as been changed in such away that it can be still called but the contents are not readable (as in encrypted...)
The first error was around 13:35 PST 12/12/2021...

Otherwise the webmaster just needs to do some major site maintenance, X-art is hosted by GoDaddy who was hacked recently...
Screenshot 2021-12-12 at 18-06-09 X-Art com.png

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
The website is up and pictures can be saved.

X-Art1.JPG

X-Art2.JPG

X-Art3.JPG

As for saving pictures, and downloading photo sets if you are using Windows 7, 10 or 11 - wherever your last save was to controls that.

C:\myusername~1\AppData\Local\Temp\”a random alpha numeric file name”.mp4.part could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.

Try again later, or contact the server administrator.

Did you attempt to last save files to your factory installed harddrive? That path would start with C: \ xxxxxxx files\ yyyyyy files\ zzzzzzz files, etc. Seems that "~1\ AppData \ Local \ Temp" means RAM space. You really can't save to local \ temporary space as it goes away. You need to physically name the drive and the path. Get an external harddrive and you'll have a different drive and more paths other than for your factory installed harddrive C: \

What I can say is this ...

The 2021 video download boxes aren't working. When you click on them to download, you should be getting a dropdown box with this criteria:

X-Art-vids.JPG

The above screenshot was from a 2018 video. The 2020, 2019, and 2018, and earlier videos should all be working.

Last edited:

Jimallen

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
Hi Redagate. I was wondering about a comment you posted related to Sia Lust. Is her first scene 8/23/2018, or was it 2019? How does one know when a scene is filmed?