• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Arcade1Up Machines

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
Anyone have one or more of these? They are basically a midget 4 foot tall licensed arcade machine. It comes needed to be assembled like something from the IKEA. I just came back from Walmart in Burbank and got the Mortal Kombat one. It has Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat II, and Ultimate Mortal Kombat III.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mortal-K...l-Kombat-I-II-III-Walmart-Exclusive/562017574

https://arcade1up.com/products/mortal-kombat

8c047951-49ad-4918-93a1-702ab800c378_1.8fb0ffc71902dabbaa11ec919d1bbd74.png

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
That's a good lineup of games. I've been interested in them but I dunno.

I get that the size keeps em cheap, and you can get that extender to raise them up. I'd want that. That makes the price go up. If I was gifted one, I'd be pretty stoked. This one is rather tempting. I've always been terrible at MK3. It's definitely the hardest one for me but also the most intriguing. Good choice.

If they had a coin option, that would be the kicker for me.

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
That's a good lineup of games. I've been interested in them but I dunno.

I get that the size keeps em cheap, and you can get that extender to raise them up. I'd want that. That makes the price go up. If I was gifted one, I'd be pretty stoked. This one is rather tempting. I've always been terrible at MK3. It's definitely the hardest one for me but also the most intriguing. Good choice.

If they had a coin option, that would be the kicker for me.

I was waiting in line at Walmart and was speaking to the fella behind me. He asked if I was going to start collecting Arcade1Up machines. I answered, "I hope not. I got too much stuff and am running out of places to put any more." I really hope Arcade1Ups don't become an obsession with me. They will be coming out with a 3rd wave of machines eventually.

I think I may pass on the riser and just play seated in a chair. I'll see what it looks like when I put it together.

I did pick up a really cool bartop arcade machine from Suncoast Arcade that has a 60 game Jamma board. It's the Galaga design. I really like that one. It does cost more than buying 2 Arcade1Up machines but it's totally worth it considering not only the 60 classic arcade games with real roms but the wood in the cabinet, joystick, and buttons are very nice. It was shipped totally assembled and nicely packed too. I bought it from them off eBay and got free FedEx shipping saving $99.

https://www.suncoastarcade.com/index.php
prod6.jpg

60 Games
Super Breakout
Space Panic
Super Cobra
Centipede
Time Pilot
Phoenix
Hustler
Mappy
Pengo
Donkey Kong Junior
Donkey Kong 3
Donkey Kong
Ms Pacman
Galaxian
Frogger
Dig Dug
Galaga
Mr. Do
Crush
Mr. Dos Castle
Super Pacman
Pinball Action
Moon Cresta
New Rally X
Juno First
Scramble
Arkanoid
Xevious
Quix
Ms. Pac-Man (Fast Mode)
Galaga (Fast Fire Mode)
Pac-Man (Fast Mode)
Jumping Jack
Congo Bongo
Gun Smoke
The End
1943 Kal
Pooyan
Pleiads
Shao-Lins
Road
King & Balloon
Pac-Man Plus
Van-Van Car
JR Pacman
Dig Dug 2
Pacman
Zaxxon
Amidar
Gyruss
Ladybug
Galaga3
Millipede
Bomb Jack
Burger Time
Tank Battalion
Space Invaders
Jr. Pac-Man (Fast Mode)
Pac-Man Plus (Fast Mode)

I wonder if that is the original configuration of the buttons for the Mortal Kombat machine. The layout seems completely different than arcade sticks used for most fighting games now.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I wonder if that is the original configuration of the buttons for the Mortal Kombat machine. The layout seems completely different than arcade sticks used for most fighting games now.

Can confirm, thats old school. I remember that stupid run button which I have NEVER mastered. Not even a little. I'm garbage at Mk3.

Collecting arcade games is something I wish to do more of in future, arcade games are my favorite of any games from any consoles, I think because of being able to stand up playing and that it's not a game that I have to save and remember what I did last etc.

Anyways, I have Donkey Kong and Pac-Man and Super Pac-Man and a separate machine that the Joystick is set up exactly the right way I prefer it correct tightness of stick and 6 buttons etc for Street Fight 2 that I can remove the motherboard and plug in other game motherboards - I only have motherboards for Double Dragon and Street Fighter 2 and Super Street Fighter 2 and Combatribes, but hoping to connect more in future.

I used to hang around arcades alot and got to know some of the owners who ended up selling to me and helping me set this up, man I wish arcades were still around like they had in past or like they still have in Hong Kong, but all the owners in knew are all or of business now and we're telling me since the 90s that it not worth it anymore...

Other favorite games of mine is Wizards of Wor, all the Street Fighters, all the Tekkens, Wonder Boy in Monster Land, VS Mania Challenge, all the Gauntlets, Karate Champ, Cyberball, Blitz, and so much more can't think of right now etc.

I found that the arcades in North America were usually run-down, dark, janky & shady joints. Some fat guy reeking of smoke would be walking around to give change, and that was about it. Sometimes you had the "brand name" ones like Dave & Busters, but those places had prices inflated as hell which no kid's allowance (at least among my group) could afford. So there was very little choice, and home consoles hadn't really caught up yet.

Arcades in Asia & Australia were so much different, being much cleaner, brighter and just more inviting. They were places were it was fun to hang out, play games, dance some DDR and buy a snack & drink when you were exhausted. Those were good times.

I found that the arcades in North America were usually run-down, dark, janky & shady joints. Some fat guy reeking of smoke would be walking around to give change, and that was about it. Sometimes you had the "brand name" ones like Dave & Busters, but those places had prices inflated as hell which no kid's allowance (at least among my group) could afford. So there was very little choice, and home consoles hadn't really caught up yet.

Arcades in Asia & Australia were so much different, being much cleaner, brighter and just more inviting. They were places were it was fun to hang out, play games, dance some DDR and buy a snack & drink when you were exhausted. Those were good times.

Asia does have lots of cleaner arcades mostly in Japan probably where everything is clean, but I still like the darker arcades in Hong Kong and China too - darker and dirtier usually means cheaper prices overall👍

Asia does have lots of cleaner arcades mostly in Japan probably where everything is clean, but I still like the darker arcades in Hong Kong and China too - darker and dirtier usually means cheaper prices overall👍
Have you read a manga/anime called Hi Score Girl?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi_Score_Girl
It's about the Japanese gaming scene in the 90s, and yeah, there's even an episode about a dingy, but super cheap arcade which ends up having some... interesting side effects.